thick figure || Bruce Wayne

Warning(s); self-consciousness, insecurity.

Prompts; "thick thighs are hot."

Note; this is not requested. A friend of mine told me that 'thick thighs are hot' so this came to me! Because I have thick thighs too and I don't like them

;;

You were always been a little thicker than any other woman on a magazine's cover. Back then your family would tell you to go on a strict diet to lose some weight. Your love life was pretty much miserable, you dated a lot of assholes, they were such good guys when you met but as the times go on they changed.

One of your aunts would tell you that was because of your weight, you were too big, you were not as attractive as your cousins, and sisters. They had the 'perfect body'.

You tend to cover your figure with loose clothing or jackets, you always avoided tight and short dresses. No matter how hot it was, you also avoided bikinis.

They would always lowkey mock you for opening a bakery, saying it would only make you fatter because that way you could eat a lot. You did go on a diet once, cutting your portions, yet they still judged you. Telling you to love your body just the way it was and all of that bullcrap.

It slowly stopped when Bruce came into your store. It was because you ignored them and moved to your small bakery.

At first, he would only come once a week, then twice, it kept on going on until he came to your place almost every day, he wouldn't come if he was busy with his work. Sometimes he would be alone, sometimes his kids also coming along. He told you that you were a good baker and he genuinely enjoyed all of your bakings.

You weren't sure when you weren't sure how but you managed to let yourself to fall for the playboy. You were scared, all of your memory about your previous experiences came back to you, striking like lighting that jolted you awake from your dreamland.

He is a rich playboy for god's sake, he could have any women he wants, you reminded yourself.

Then he told you he liked you in the middle of your casual conversation causing you to stop talking and froze, he was serious you could see it in his eyes then again you were afraid. Bruce was so determined to win your heart, and he did.

Throughout your relationship there also a few fights, the bad one was when you found out about his alter ego as the Batman when you were mugged on your way home.

"I suggest you let the woman go." Batman's gruff voice came from the shadow.

The man who held the gun against your head made a stupid move by challenged him thus made Batman gave him a broken arm before he finally ran away.

You were staring at him the entire time, you saw his lips moved yet you couldn't hear him. "Bruce?" Your voice came a little shaky.

It was impossible to not notice it, his strong jawline and lips were one of a kind. Those features only belonged to Bruce, you were sure of it, or maybe you just stared at him too much to know his features that detailed.

You knew about the kids' a month later. Not too long after that, he proposed. Your family was more than shocked when they saw you came back home with Bruce the day after you had your big wedding party.

They didn't know what to say, your cousins would try and flirt with your husband. Bruce would always try to tell them politely that he was not interested. It was another thing you loved about him. If you had to list things you loved about him, it would be a book instead of a list that was written on a piece of paper.

You pushed the closet door close after getting the dress you wanted since Bruce told you to get ready for the date he promised for your one-year marriage. There you saw yourself in the mirror, your hand reached to your thighs, they were the parts of your body you insecure about the most. No gap, just flesh harshly brushing against each other when you walk, they tend to leave a red mark.

You sighed, the dress you were about to wear was also a little tight making you anxious that your belly would be seen.

Reluctantly, you slipped on the dress, dabbing a light powder on your face and a lipstick not even bothering with full face makeup. You didn't come out of your room though, you kept staring at yourself, at how big you looked in the mirror with the dress you wore.

You whipped your head to the side when you heard a knocking on the door before it opened to reveal the love of your life, he gawked at you, eyes gazing at your beautiful figure like he did when saw you for the first time and when you were in your wedding gown.

You felt yourself blushed underneath his intense gaze, your arms curling around your body in an instant. You heard his footsteps drawing closer to you.

"I'm utterly at lost of words." Bruce's hands coaxed your arms away from your body, letting his eyes looking at your figure once more. A coy smile on his lips, "you're stunning, are you ready?"

"I don't know." You sighed, glancing at your belly and thighs, they weren't looking so good in this dress alright.

Bruce noticed your self-consciousness was slowly showing itself, he hated when you made yourself feel down. "You want to know something?" He started, waiting for you to lift your head up before continuing, "your thighs are so damn hot."

Your jaw dropped at his words, that was so out of character of him. And to be honest to yourself you found it funny more than encouraging.

He kept on going, telling you how beautiful your hair was and how he liked when he ran his fingers through it, how he loved to rest a hand on your rear when he slept, how warm your belly when he laid his head on it when you cuddled, how he loved to squeeze those cheeks of yours and then how he noted that his kids loved to lay their heads on your thighs when you were binge-watching with them.

You were tempted to hide your face as you giggled, your heart flutter, he always knew what to do when it came to this. You felt your self-consciousness and insecurities slowly fading away, you slung an arm around his.

"I'm ready." You told him with such confidence.

He smiled, led you out of the room, down the stairs. You reached the door, Jason opened it before Bruce could with Roy following him behind.

"Are you two going to go?" Your son asked.

"Yes, we won't be long," Bruce responded.

Jason turned to look at his red-haired friend who had his eyes on you. With a groan, Jason smacked the back of Roy's head as you walked past them with your husband, heading for the car. You could faintly hear Jason's grunting.

"Dude, no, that's my mom you were staring at."

;;

I'm aware that this is practically another version of  'baby you're beautiful || Dick Grayson' of mine!

I didn't mean it to be like that though. Oh well! Hope you enjoyed! I'll work on some part two's tomorrow!