Doppelganger pt.2

Since those 'doppelgangers' stay in the manor, your head felt it was going to blow. Why? God damn, they always pulled a prank against each other. They would team up with their other self from the other dimension and crash the manor. Making it looked like an abandoned haunted house instead of a manor. It's been 3 days.

'Crash'.

You sighed, putting your (H/C) locks in a messy bun preparing to work, the boys are at it again. But hey, at least you got two Alfreds now! The funny thing about both Alfred was, they almost did everything in unison.

You walked down from your shared room to where the boys were bickering, there. Two Alfred stood up, shaking their heads in disbelief in rhythm.

"Bloody hell." They muttered under their breath, making you stifled a laugh. They were too frustrated to realize what are they doing.

The couch were flipped, nuts scattered all over the floor. Hell, even cracked eggs and flour too. The flour looked like they were trailed to somewhere so you decided to follow the trail. It leads down to the cave.

You groaned, both Bruce will come home anytime soon. And the cave looked like..A CAVE! Duh, no it was more like Alfred tried to cook in the batcave but he ended up making a flour bomb and it exploded in this cave.

"How will I clean this.."

Deciding that the boys had done enough you walked to the living room.

"BOYS! YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE!" You screamed, a few footsteps were heard. They were rushing, your frown deepened. "BY I MEAN BOYS THAT MEANS ALL OF YOU! ALL.OF.YOU!".

And there you have it, your boys and their doubles. You gave them your best bat-glare before walked away. Leaving them confused but then they frowned, you came back with buckets full of water and mops. Resting them against the wall you cleared your throat.

"I won't ask you how all of this happened because you will blame each other so I want you boys to clean all of this mess before both of Bruce come back." You stated sternly with a glare you scanned all of their faces, they gave you a small nod. Your face softens and smiled.

"Good! Now get to work." You said still smiling, which make things creepier. You told both Alfred to rest, of course they didn't listen so you 'demanded' them to rest. They obliged.

The boys..All of them, ran to do their jobs. The oldest in the cave and the rest in the manor, meanwhile you replaced Alfred to cook dinner along with a batch of cookies for them.

After a few hours of cooking you were done, you placed all of the dinner in the dining room. Sighing in satisfaction you looked at your works with sparkly (E/C) orbs.

"I'm finally done." You muttered to yourself, proud of your job of replacing Alfred.

You walked towards the now clean living room, your smile went wider but the poor boys were sprawled on the floor as they panted, like a bunch of dying starfish.

Tim was the one who noticed you, "Mom we're done.." He panted out. Oh, yes your boys called you mom since you had a hard time to tell the difference between them.

A soft laugh escaped your lips, "Yes good job boys." You praised, then you remembered their reward. "I've made cookies enough for all of you, now go clean up."

Their heads perked up when they heard the words cookies they stormed to their room.

--Dinner Time--

All of the men-- and boys of course were in the dining room with you. You sat beside Dick, across from you was 'Damian', both of Bruce(s) were at the each head of the table. The rest? They sat from the oldest to the youngest.