Souvenirs

Requested by; SisiLovesU
Prompt; Batmom beats up a villain on her own because the villain hurt the batfam.

-------------------

"No, Mrs. Wayne!" Alfred shook his head, blocking your way by expanding his arms and copying your every move. You growled face held a pure rage.

You just got home from a charity event, replacing Bruce because he got a job to do, as soon as you got home. Instead of being greeted by a group hug Dick always does, by dragging the others and force them to hug each other, you were greeted by them sprawling on the couch. All bandaged up.

Even Alfred got hurt! He was in the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes until some looneys went inside to the manor, breaking all the stuff and attacked Alfred. Making it looked like freaking shipwreck and Alfred got some injuries, but he took care of them right as soon as you got home.

You were all geared up, ready to beat the crap out of whoever did this to your family. Nobody, nobody could lay their dirty hands on them.

"Alfred, let. Me. Go." You demanded through gritted teeth, a hand gripping Jason's gun as the other clenched into a fist. As if they went into different ways, lethal and non-lethal.

You were good either way, you just wanted them to suffer. Dying.

You stepped to the left slightly, Alfred following, you quickly took a large step to the right, successfully getting around him without having to argue any further.

You jumped onto your husband's bike, revving the engine. Not even bothering to put on the helmet.

"Mrs. Wayne! Sto--" Alfred's voice drowned out, you ignored him. You felt bad but just for tonight, tonight.

You'll make them pay.

Your eyes under the lenses scanning the empty street of Gotham, you had received some information from Jim Gordon about who your husband and the kids had fought earlier.

Now you were about to pay Killer Croc a visit, Jim told you he was seen in a bank and is still there. Tim was found unconscious on the security table, he got a broken arm.

The thought made your blood boil more, stopping your bike, you parked it in an alley out of anyone's sight.

As you walked inside casually, you heard a faint cackle.

"Tonight is going to be fun." You muttered with a wide smirk.

Walking further into the bank, your eyes were greeted by the crazy clown a.k.a The Joker and his goons, the big green reptile stood beside him along with Harley on the other.

"Heya! Seems like someone's decided to join our party!" The familiar high-pitched voice chirped, swinging her huge hammer side to side happily.

"Hope I'm not late." Your robotic voice replied.

----

"Alfred? Where's (Y/N)?" Bruce asked from up the stairs, searching for you.

He walked down, blue eyes scanning all over the manor, his injuries were not that bad, it was already late you usually were there, snuggling with him but you were nowhere to be found. Alfred showed up from Bruce's study, with you following behind. Hands full of stuff, souvenirs as you loved to said it.

"Hello, darling." You waved to your husband after putting down the hammer you just got, he looked at you with an eyebrow raised. You chuckled when you saw his cute confused expression, "I'll explain later."

All of a sudden the boys came down from their bedrooms as if they were having a nightmare, looking at them curiously you cleared your throat to gain their attention.

They looked at you wide-eyed, gasping when they saw your souvenirs.

"I just read the news," Dick started, "the looneys we fought earlier were in Asylum now."

"I read that too, they were... In a very very bad shape." Tim continued for Dick as the other nodded, confirming that they knew about it too.

"That human reptile lost the skin on his leg," Damian told them, scrolling through his phone before putting it in his pocket.

Bruce looked at you then Alfred who was nodding, then back at you. You just gave him a little innocent smile that always sent a shiver down his spine. But this time it was a different case, he got chills all over his body and decided not to push the topic any further.

"So.." You grinned, pulling out a reptile skin from your bag along with a purple cloth, letting them fall down onto the floor before you swung your new hammer.

"Do someone willing to help me decor my new hammer?"

-------------------

Another request is down!
I really hope this is what you wanted, sorry it took long.

Apologize for grammar errors! I'll fix it later,
Hope you enjoyed!

-K!