Baby Bat

Requested by; 9Zio6TSIOX!

Prompt; Oh boy. Okay. But looook, a Batfam x Batsis .Batsis doesn't like any of the girls that Bruce brings home; like she gets all clingy and sometimes gives Bruce 'the look' before going to Alfred. As in, she doesn't speak to Bruce in a week. Like a 6 or 7 yr old ignoring Batdad.

-------------------

You were playing with Jason, a flute in your tiny hand while he played the piano. It was his turn to take care of you as the others do their duties.

You were supposed to play the flute but ended up singing along with him. No, it wasn't like this at first. The both of you did pull a prank on Damian, his face was covered in glitters and other girly accessories.

You also played with guns. Yes, Jason's guns collections. Yes, real ones. Yes, also with some grenades and a bazooka.

"Welcome back master Bruce."

Alfred's voice made you stop singing. You dropped the flute and went out from the room you were in, leaving Jason alone. Your short legs brought you towards the huge door where Alfred and Bruce currently stood.

"Daddy!" You beamed, running straight into the billionaire's legs to clung onto it. He smiled at your cheerful voice and bent down to pick you up into his arms.

"How was work? Can we play now!?" You excitedly asked, you missed adoptive father since he didn't have the time to spend at least an hour to play with you yesterday.

"Of course and I brought someone to play along."

You frowned.

(E/C) eyes looking over his shoulder, finding a blonde woman with thick make-up on her face. She was wearing a slightly revealing clothes, her red lips curled into a smile when she looked at you with her blue eyes.

Bruce always brought at least a girl every 3 days. But this woman has been with him for a month now, you didn't know her name yet. The woman he brought, they always looked the same to you, they wanted your father's money, not his love. You might be a 6 years old but you understand this kind of thing.

Your former family always gave you fake attentions, love and care. They used you, you were a gorgeous little girl. A magazine wanted you to be their model. You didn't want to but your parents abused you for rejecting.

That was why you ran. You didn't meet Batman though, you met Robin then he brought you to Batman and now here you are.

"Um, who is she again?"

"A close friend of mine." The woman now has her arm wrapped around his waist, she stood proudly beside your father. Her head rested on his shoulder as she looked at you under her fake lashes.

You wiggled your way out from his grip when he loosened his arms to hold you properly you slid down and landed safely on the floor making the stranger stared at you wide eyed.

Bruce was a whole lot taller than you (obviously), he looked like a tower if you stand on the ground.

"I don't like her." You scoffed, sassily fixing your twin tails before turning around to search for the others. Not after giving your father the look.

Honestly, how could he not see it? It was so obvious. He is rich, handsome, strong, smart. He is like a piece of meat for those girls. They just wanted to manipulate him.

----

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Dick asked you. You burst into his room right on time where he just finished changing.