sin || Jason Todd

Requested by; Nightshade_Alpha17
I was wondering if you could do you two?

One: is based off the song 'The Devil's Backbone by The Civil Wars'

Two: is based off the song 'It took me by surprise by Maria Mena' You can either make a part one part two, or do them separately, or do one of them. Or you just do what ever you want to them either way it's fine. Whichever you think fits best, and I want them to be for Jason Todd x reader. If it's not too much to ask? Please?! 😁😁🙏🙏

Note;  I suck at a songfic I have to come up with a prompt to get out of the suckiness, and I know you know that but here you go!

Warning(s); um, if you read my recent fics you'll know.

;;

The man you were treating came uninvited, you didn't have any friends that looked suspicious nor ones who prefer to come without any notice. He barged into your room through your window when you were working on your papers, you were supposed to be scared, ran for help, call 911 or anything, anything to get the man out of your room, out of your house. You didn't. When you heard him grunt painfully, leaning his body against the wall of your room to steady himself, your legs made you rush towards him. All rational thoughts, be damned.

"I never believed in God," The masked stranger told you as you tended his wounds carefully, he noticed a cross on your wall and the Bible that was placed on your table.

You weren't sure if you were supposed to answer, you stayed silent for a while. It seemed like that he wasn't expecting any answer either, the silence between you was not awkward, it was weirdly...comforting.

"Why?" You decided to ask, for some reason, you wanted to hear more of his voice. It was a little rough and low, velvety and melodic. You loved it, his voice was beautiful in both sinful and naïve way, you frowned at yourself for letting such foul stuff to take over your mind. Your parents were religiously strict, they would never allow their kids, let's say, stray away from God's paths.

"No specific reason really," he answered you, a shiver went up your spine, you had never felt such thing before. You questioned yourself, wondering if all men had the same effect on your or any woman. "I'm not a believer, 'god works in a mysterious way' sounds like a total bullcrap to me."

His words were rude yet you couldn't bring yourself to get mad at him, you didn't push him further by questioning him more. You talked about other things with him, you got everything but not his name or any other personal things about him but you didn't mind.

When he left you felt an emptiness inside of you, a part of you wanted to see him again while the other was screaming at you for being stupid but it stopped, he came back again, it became a thing that the two of you did. He would come to your place, wounded or not to talk to you. It went on and on for days, weeks, then months.

You still didn't catch his name, you didn't know how he looked like without his helmet, he only told you to call him Red Hood. Slowly, you started to develop some feelings for the mysterious man of yours.

Throughout your friendship, you learned that he was a complete opposite from everything you had learned from your parents and the Church. He was the total opposite of innocent, of you. He was what people would call a sinner. It was his job.

But how'd you know?

He told you, every time he came by he would tell you everything he knew about the dark side of the world which included everything. The world wasn't as peaceful as you thought. He was like a book for you, a talking book. He would answer everything you didn't know. He told you about his work at night, told you how used he was with bad things.

He told you that you were naïve, too innocent.

"You need to stop hanging around with me." Red Hood spoke up, he sat on a chair near your bed, his hand holding your Bible as he read.

"Why?" You asked back, it felt like déjà vu. You remembered it was the question that brought you here, with him.

"I'm no good for you, dollface," he set the Bible back on the table, his hand reaching for his helmet making your heart beat faster with anticipation.

With a click, he finally took off the helmet, revealing his face that you had been curious about for the past few months. Everything about him was a sin.

You swallowed thickly, you couldn't take your eyes off him, your previous curiousness about a man's effect on women was already answered, you've never felt this weird around any other males but him. Only him. Your feelings that you had pushed away came back again, much worse than before.

Shaking your head, you spoke, "but you're still coming back."

"You never tell me to not to." He breathed out a chuckle.

"Because I still have one question."

"Which is?"

"Is it normal," your gaze flickered from him to your lap, "to feel weird around you?"

He rested his forearms on his thighs causing him to bent down slightly, "weird?"

"I can't say it's a bad feeling, I don't know how to describe it but I can't take my eyes off you." You told him honestly or more like, naïvely, he knew that and he smirked as he let you continue. "I've always had these...sinful thoughts about you, I'm sorry I can't help it."

Without you knowing, he had made his way over to you. When the bed dipped you knew he was sitting beside you, you could see his large hand reaching for your face before gently tilting your head up.

"I told you, you are very naïve." He smirked, you looked straight into his eyes where every emotion you had never known about were held. "I always have sinful thoughts about you, ever since I saw you."

You blinked, he was being honest.

His face was so close to yours, your lips were almost touching. He looked at you for permission, you didn't move, you didn't want to. He knew.

The kiss began with little pecks before turning into a full-blown making out. He then pulled back leaving you breathless.

"My name's Jason," he whispered against your lips, latching his teeth on your bottom lip gently. "And I'm going to show you another thing you don't know about the world."

;;

*drags ass out of the gutter*

That's all I could come up with. I might have low key thinking about demon Jason when I wrote this.

Is this okay? I'm not proud of it.
I'm not opening requests yet because I still have some to work on.