Family

Requested by; JJTT50
Prompt; batfamily x traumatized just adopted scared shy reader

-------------------

You just escaped death tonight, your father killed your mother just because he lost the bet and he needed some money. For a 7 years old it was hard and it still is. Currently, you were running from your father, tears running down your cheeks. it was dark outside making everything looked scarier than it already was.

Especially when you were just a little kid.

Gotham is dangerous at night, but you didn't know about that. Your mind already filled with fear, little pants left your throat as you ran. (E/C) eyes looking everywhere for help or a place to hide.

You didn't found anyone, the street was empty. Your eyes darted towards an empty building and you decided to hide there.

Sliding down onto the ground, your back leaned against the huge pillar you silently sobbed, praying somebody would find you. Your little hands covering your lips to prevent a loud cry.

"Come out come out wherever you are." Your father voice slurred from outside, the building you were currently in didn't have any doors, it was just empty besides for some pillars that help it stood.

His voice was echoed throughout the building, your throat and body preventing you from staying hidden. A small whimper left your lips as your body shook in fear.

"I heard you, come to papa."

You could hear the smirk from his voice, you heard the footsteps getting closer, but then it stopped and replaced with a grunt before a loud thud following.

You poked your head from the pillar to peek at what was happening, your father was there, laying on the ground. He was unconscious. A dark figure towering beside his unconscious body, looking down what you guess was disgust.

You panicked when he caught you staring, he walked towards you. Scared, you crawled further from him, your heart felt like it was about to escape your chest when your back hit the cement wall. You bring your knees up to your chest, hoping he will leave you alone.

"Please don't hurt me," you begged shakily, "I promise I'll be good."

He was standing right in front of you and you knew it, waiting for a hit to come but it never did. Instead, you were gently lifted from the ground, you squeaked and shut your eyes tightly. Not wanting to see him.

Your body was weak and exhausted making you struggling just to stay awake, scared by where he would bring you to.

You felt a gust of wind hit your face, your 7 years old brain assumed you were flying before landing with a soft thud on the ground. When you opened your eyes you were already inside the GCPD.

"Batman." You heard someone said, you hesitantly glanced over at the source. Whimpering when he reached out a hand to touch you. He retracted his hand, he looked at you with pity and you didn't like that.

"I'll take her with me." Batman said, after earning a nod of approval from Jim he went out from there still with you in hand. You started to left the ground again, but when you look up he was using a device to help him fly.

"Where are we going?" You asked shyly, finally have the courage to talk to him even though it was just a bit, he didn't answer you. After a few moments of what you still assume as flying, you landed once more on the ground.

You stared in awe at the black car in front of you, he jumped inside effortlessly before putting you on the passenger seat, gently buckling the seatbelt.

"Home." He finally answered. He didn't talk much, you knew it because every time you asked a question to distract your mind from the traumatizing incidents you just experienced, he didn't answer sometimes he just gave a few words. You didn't mind though, you were tired and he doesn't have to answer anyway.

The car that you knew as Batmobile finally stopped, it was a short ride but you enjoyed it. You unbuckled your seatbelt before stretching. He picked you up again just to help you get out then put you back down on the ground. You gasped at the sight of the cave, it was cool.

You diverted your eyes from the cave to him, he didn't wear his cowl anymore which made him show his bare face to you. You felt like you've seen him somewhere, then it hit you. He's that guy that always show up on the TV!

"Father who is that?" Asked a boy who seemed just a few years older than you, he had his arms crossed over his chest.

"(Y/N) Wayne." Batman replied.

"Wayne?" You asked bluntly, head tilted because he was tall and you were just a small little girl.

"I'm adopting you."

"A little sister!?" Another voice exclaimed, you jumped in surprise and clung onto the Bat's leg, hiding in the black cape that successfully covered your body. He lifted his cape slightly to show you to the others that suddenly had appeared RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. YOU.

"She's so small." The other said, you had opened yourself to Batman a little bit but not these guys.

"I'm Dick Grayson!" The one that you assumed was the eldest introduced himself with the biggest smile on his face. He then pointed towards the other guys.. and boy, when he was pointing they told you their names.

To your surprise, the only blood son was Damian. The first boy you encountered. Then there's Alfred.

It took months for you to open yourself to them, you only clung onto Alfred, granddaddy as you loved to call him, which he didn't mind. Bruce was always busy and you understand.

When you knew that the other boys were Vigilantes, you gawked. You were just an average little girl, who almost died because of your own father, and now you got to live with someone who is a billionaire playboy by day and a vigilante at night. Plus his sons.

There's also times when you missed your mom, you would have nightmares and wake one of the boys, Bruce or Alfred. Depends on who were there.

They would tell you to sleep with them, except for Damian, he'll tell you to go back to your room. Sometimes you'll just sneak onto their beds and sleep with them without them knowing, or so you thought.

Sometimes, Dick would take you to your mother's grave and you will always do the same for him.

Jason would teach you how to kick ass and be sassy. Don't forget cursing, because he can.

Tim teach you how to hack and all things that had to do with computers.

Damian not too far from Jason, but he teaches you how to use a freaking katana.

Alfred teaches you how to cook, table manners and all that, the exact opposites of Jason's teaching.

Lastly, Bruce teaches you about self-defense. (And a bunch of different languages because he told you that you'll need it.)

Of course, there are times when you would get into a big fight with them, but no matter what happens, you love them.

And they're still your family.

-------------------

Finished! I hope this is what you wanted and sorry if it wasn't that good...And a bit all over the place.

Sorry for grammar errors! Hope you enjoyed!

-K!