Another Al-Ghul Pt. 2

Part 2 requested by : kawaiiskittless

"Can u make a second part plz"
Of course! And here it is!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For someone who was once Batman's sidekicks-- your 'brothers', they were insanely stupid. That statement also applies to Damian.

Tim was an exception.

Are you wondering what am I talking about? Well you see, yesterday you seek your brothers for help. You asked them what should you do to those boys who sent you a bunch of letters.

And some of them wanted to meet you at the back of the school.

So, here you are. At the back of the school still wearing your uniform since you can't go home yet. Waiting for a boy to show up, what a waste of time.

You stood in front of a pile of leafs, as if it was covering something. It wasn't that high and obvious though.

"Are you (Y/N) Wayne?" You heard an unfamiliar voice across from you.

Since you were looking down thinking and regretting your decision of asking for their help, you brought your head up to see the source of the voice.

He was your senior, Damian's classmate. But you didn't know his name yet. He was a bit taller than Damian, he has a blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes. He also wore a glasses.

"Yes, that's me." You answered after a few moments of silence.

The boy walked towards you, not noticing the pile of leafs that covering a hole that your brothers made last night. Geez they were so into their pranks, they pay a visit to your school in their alter-ego form just to make that hole.

Suddenly the boy stopped, right in front of the hole as if he knew your brothers evil plans. He walked around the leafs and stood beside you.

"Why did you do that?" You asked.

"Do what?"

"Walking around, you could just walk straight you know."

The boy hummed, "I don't want to make the Janitors clean the mess I made because I stepped and accidentally dragged the leafs everywhere." He explained.

You have to bit back a small smirk, this boy was smart.

You looked up at him since he was taller, making a slight eye contact. He was handsome, he has a strong jawline and high cheekbones for someone as young as him.

Oh but who am I kidding, you could say that to yourself. The most popular girl in school.

"So what do you want from me?"

"Ah, the letter. I just want to know you, not the popular you. But you.." He trailed off, "Well you know what I mean."

"Well alright, should we go somewhere?"

It was also part of the test your brothers set, first you bring him to an ice cream parlor.

It was Dick's idea.

You did what he told you to do, buy ice cream or anything. Then sit, talk about anything. And you did.

Dick showed up with a sorbet on his hand, he wore a sun glasses and a hoodie to cover his head.

He 'accidentally' tripped on an imaginary pebble making his sorbet fell and landed on the boy's or now you know that his name was Damon Crawford's white uniform.

"I'm sorry!" Dick 'apologized'.

Damon waved his hand side to side, brushing Dick's apologize aside. "No it's fine." He said simply as he removed the wet uniform revealing a plain black shirt.

You could see Dick glared at your 'date' under his sun glasses before walking away.

Then Jason's idea, taking a stroll at a park. Jason 'hired' a bunch of girls to flirt with Damon. But he just ignored the girls by saying, "Not interested." And kept walking with you.

Tim's was simple, he just wanted to see how long your 'date' could handle the 'shopping time'.

Basically it was just you visited a bunch of shopping places and bought 1 or 2 things. It went for 5 hours, and he didn't seem tired at all. He didn't even whine which made you interested.

Then Damian's, his was kinda extreme. Three older boys act as a burglar.

"Give me your money!" Ja-- the burglar said, pointing his knife at you.

Damon pushed you behind him to 'protect' you. You rolled your eyes at this, you knew you could handle this just fine if this was a real thing.

As they start 'fighting', you leaned against a nearby wall, looking at his movement. Your brothers were holding back, but Damon sure can fight even though it wasn't that good.

Deciding it was enough you spoke up, "I think that is enough brothers."

They stopped immediately when they heard you voice, all of them sighed meanwhile your 'date' looked at you with a confused face.

"Brothers?"

"Yeah."

"You were testing me?"

You shook your head, "No, it was them. Do you hate me now?"

"Nah, I understand."

A smile creeping up to your lips as you answered, "Good, because I want to do this again." You admitted.

Damon sent you a huge grin, feeling satisfied that you gave him a chance.

"Gotta go though. It's getting late." Walking up to him, you stood on your tip toes to kiss him on the cheek. "I had fun, thanks." You whispered.

You could've sworn you saw a slight blush on his cheek.

You shooed your brothers, telling them to walk first. Then walked away after you gave him your number.

No you were not going to date him..Yet.

And you might have a lot of explaining to do to your father and the boys. But eh, you had fun. It was worth it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayy there you go. Another annoying ending. (Just like you) shut up.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Sorry it wasn't that good.. Toothache really affecting my writings and ma mind!

Sorry for grammar errors!

-K!