Little Amazonian

Requested by : 9Zio6TSIOX! Amazonian! Reader x Damian Wayne.

Prompt : The Batfam comes across a little girl (Damian's age) while on patrol. The thing is, her outfit resembles that of an Amazonian. Damian being Damian decides to insult her, and since she's an Amazon; she's very prejudice towards men. Fluff. Badarse reader. Ft. Wonder Woman. PS. Reader wanted to find Diana and try - key word 'try' - to convince Diana to become her mentor. Pps... (Reader can fly and has super strength, AAAND a great fighter. She's a warrior after all.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't clear, once you were flying in a gloomy town that you know as Gotham. But now you're here in a cave, you were searching for Diana. Princess Diana from Themyscira. Or now Wonder Woman, she was known as a strong warrior from Amazon.

And the person who brought you to the cave, told you that they knew Princess Diana.

"What kind of weird thing is this.." You muttered, looking at the weird thing that has a bunch of tires. You've never seen this thing, but you've seen tires.

"That's Batmobile." A voice said.

You turned around to see one of the two person who brought you here. You could tell he was at the same age as you, and a bit taller than you. He wore a red suit, green pants and a black cape. His eyes covered with a mask. And there's a 'R' emblem..? On his left chest. You knew his vigilante name, Robin.

"What is a Batmobile?" You asked.

He scoffed, crossing his arms across his chest as he walked towards you. "You're such an idiot."

His words pissed you off, how could he said that to you? Who was he? Does it wrong to ask? He didn't have the right to insult you.

Without thinking you charged towards him, gripping him by the collar and lifted him up. Sending him a glare of your own, you spoke up to defend yourself.

"What's wrong with asking? You don't have the right to call me idiot." You growled, "This is why I hate men!" You said before throwing him to the wall.

Did you think Robin would just let it slip? Oh no. He got up.

He threw something that looked like a boomerang, but in a bat shape. It hit you on the shoulder, the force making you stumble almost fall onto the ground.

"You!"

"Enough both of you!" A female voice exclaimed sternly before things got any further, her voice booming in the cave and it was so loud there was no way you and him didn't hear it. You knew this voice, that's why as soon as you heard it you kneeled towards the voice.

"My apologize!" You said, looking down in shame as you kneeled. Robin on the other hand still standing up beside you, scoffing as he looked at you.

You looked up at him with a glare, he didn't show any respect towards a princess which made you got more pissed of. You grab his arms and dragged him down to make him kneel.

He groaned at you, "What!?"

"Show your respect!" You whispered angrily.

"Stand up, I'm not a princess anymore. Call me Diana from now on." Diana said. You complied and stand up, reaching a hand to the boy only to be slapped away. "Why are you here?" She asked.

"I want you to be my mentor!" You answered confidently, your stern voice was full of determination. You need to become stronger, you didn't want to be the weakest warrior in your homeland. You were self-conscious with your ability, with they way you fight. It wasn't enough.

"Why?"

"I-- I wanted to polish my ability in a fight." You admitted, head looking back down to the ground. Your hair fell to the sides to cover your face.

"Is that the only reason?"

You nodded, looking back up at her only to saw her shook her head. This time it was you who asked 'Why'.

"Now is not the time for you." She answered, turning around to went back to wherever she was earlier.

"Please! I'll prove it that I'm serious!" You begged, only for her to shook her head again then she left you just like that. You fell onto the ground as tears bothered to come out, but you were not letting it out.

You went here, from Amazon. Alone and it wasn't a short trip either, you flew here alone for 4 days without sleep and eat, it was exhausting.

A train of thoughts went through your mind before you collapsed, your body was too tired, but you didn't feel it until your knees touched the ground.

Meanwhile Robin just looked at your unconscious body before picking you up into his arms bridal style, you on the other hand unconsciously rested your head against his chest. Seeking for warmth.

He brought you up to the manor, seeking for his father.

"Father where should I place her?" He asked his father when he found him.

Bruce looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "Your room Damian."

"Why my room!?"

Bruce shrugged and left to finish an unfinished business. Damian groaned in irritation but obliged, he brought you up into his room, gently putting you down onto the bed and tucked you into the blanket. He brushed a strand of hair from your hair.

He blushed when he saw you this close. Damian just realized how much of a beauty you were, even though your face was pale and looked a bit thinner and your lips were slightly chapped because of the lack of sleep, food and drink. He still found you beautiful.

But of course he didn't know that..

He sighed, it seems like he was going to sleep on the couch tonight. But first, he has to prepare some food just in case you woke up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayy done! Finally! Sorry if it sucked, I don't really like it as well. I forced my brain to write since I can't just give up to a writer's block, I need my brain to keep on working!

Was it fluffy enough?

Sorry for grammar errors and if it took so long!
Comment what you think about it! Your comments really motivates me!

I hope you enjoyed, I gotta go to the dentist...Again. To fill my tooth permanently this time ;;--;;

Thanks for your support!❤
-K!