Awkward

I came up with this idea.. Idk how. It's just I got bored, and I managed to write this. This is going to be short since my toothache... Pains me so much. And yes I'm working on the latest request!

Don't worry no SMUT in here, just cursing, a slight sexual content and a lot of dialogue. I guess? (I'll be in this story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [Why this face?] you'll see! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up in the morning, eyes fluttered open slowly as you turned your head to the side. You were drunk last night and didn't really remember anything. Well, at least not now.

Everything was a blur at first, a raven-haired... Man? He's still sleeping. 'Huh.' You internally scoffed, 'wait? A raven-haired... MAN?!'

You bit your lip, slowly getting up careful not to wake the man beside you. Your head snapped towards him when he shifted but sighed in relief when you knew he was just changing a sleep position.

Slowly you went to the door, opening it slowly. Fist pumped the air as soon as you reached outside.

Kaz already waiting for you outside, she was leaning against the car door slurping a cup of.. Wine? Huh?

"There you are!" She exclaimed, spreading both of her arms as she did so. Thank god her cup didn't fall.

"Are you drunk?"

"Yeah, you're driving." She said, throwing the car keys towards you which you catch it with ease since you got a good reflect. You rolled your eyes as you walked towards the driver seat meanwhile she went to the passenger seat.

You raised an eyebrow at her, "How can you be drunk already?" You asked, taking a seat before closing the door and she did the same.

"You were taking so long!" She whined. "It's just a tomato juice.."

'Yeah, she's drunk alright.' She can't stop slurping her drink in the car, it was so loud. You frowned at her, giving her a glare.

"Do you really have to be that loud?" She just shrugged, making you glare more at her.

"Okay okay sorry! I'll chug it." She apologized but kept on slurping her drink loudly.

You ignored her, feeling something was missing, but what is it? A gasp left your lips when you realize what's wrong. "Oh, Fuck!" You cursed, rubbing your temple as your elbow rested on the wheel.

"Sorry! I'll be quiet!"

"No dude no, I left my purse inside!" You panicked, she just gave you a confused look.

"Well then go get it. I'll wait here."

Turning your body to the side so you can properly look at her and grab her empty hand giving her a puppy eyes. This time it was her who rolled her eyes at you, she knows what you wanted.

"We?"

"Yes we, I can't just go back inside alone now." You pleaded, opening the door and stepped a foot outside.

She groaned in defeat, still slurping her drink loudly she followed you. Walking back towards the apartment. Carefully opened the door, you poked your head inside. But Kaz? Oh no, she went in as if it was hers.

"Hoohh, he got a nice apartment!" She said excitedly with her loud voice, you shushed at her telling her to shut her damn mouth as you closed the door slowly. "Sorry!" She whispered loudly, placing her cup on the kitchen counter.