Perfect Clone

Requested by : 9Zio6TSIOX

Relationship : Kryptonian! Reader x Tim Drake (Robin)

Prompt : In the future the League figures out that cadmus created ANOTHER clone. She was already at her full power : Superhuman strength, superhuman speed, superhuman senses (Including telescopic vision, x-ray vision, superhuman hearing, microscopic vision), Invulnerability, superhuman breath, Flight (Initially enhanced jumping, super leaping), vocal abilities, including ventriloquism. Etc. But the thing is- she doesn't know how to control it! She makes it back in the past with Bart and now needs to survive a jealous Wondergirl who - in some mindset - thinks you are going to replace her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They thought you were a perfect human, they thought you could do anything you wanted, they were scared of you.

You scoffed as those thoughts that yet again went through your damn head, no you were not perfect at all.

Okay you admit it, you have everything that Superman has. Even better, you were cooler, greater and more perfect that he was. But you were not human at all, a clone. That's what you are.

You're just a clone who has feelings, nothing but a bundle of a successful-- a result of the experiment Cadmus had done for more than 14 years.

But the downside was, you can't control your powers correctly. You did control some of them, such as ventriloquism (You use it more for entertainment sometimes to manipulate others), flying and super speed but you were scared to use the rest.

You came back with Bart Allen to the past, asking for other heroes for help.

And that was why you ended up in this situation, sitting on the couch doing nothing with Wondergirl who was glaring at you on your right side and Robin on the other side.

You didn't mind at all with her glaring, you could kill her anytime you wanted to. But you were not some crazy clone on the loose. So instead of hitting her to her misery you decided to spoke up.

"Why are you glaring at me like that?"

Her eyebrows knitted together, "Making sure you're not going to do anything stupid." She spat.

Rolling your eyes you stood up, "No I won't do anything stupid such as stealing your boyfriend." You spat back calmly then walked away.

Being treated like a damn threat was stressful, you already told them that you were not going to do anything. But no, they didn't believe you.