not everything can be saved (2)

Requested by: ginger300

Note: this is kinda like a sequel from 'not everything can be saved' another Supernatural crossover! #crowleyforpresident.

Warning(s): some languages, I also suck at fighting scenes

::

You got a call from Bruce, telling you to come to the Watchtower with Jason at 6 in the morning on Sunday which was supposed to be yours and Jason's day off, spending the time cuddling to each other like your lives depended on it. What a way to start a day.

You would be lying if you told yourself that you weren't pissed because you were, you needed some rest and the fact that Oliver showed you pictures of Abaddon and her minions didn't help either. Sure, you rarely went on a hunt anymore, you only helped with research since you now lived in Gotham with Jason, worrying for him when he was out and patch him up when he was back but it still didn't mean you don't know anything. You had your own little bird.

You knew about Cas not being able to use his wings after all angels fell from heaven and he got to use a car to go from place to place. It wasn't convenient, and you had to summon Crowley in the old-fashioned way to get the Winchesters and Castiel as fast as you could.

"My day is officially ruined." You were ranting to your boyfriend who was helping you pulling some ingredients out of your duffle bag, putting them into a bowl looking container while you draw a sigil and aligned the candles with it before lighting them up.

"I feel you." Your boyfriend answered simply, inwardly proud of himself that his studies with you didn't go to waste. He had asked you about everything he needed to know after the Grigori incident, as much as you wanted him to stay away from this life he was right when he told you that he had to be prepared for everything.

You slit your palm with the knife you had got from inside your boots, letting your blood drips into the bowl, before finally finishing the ritual by throwing a lit match into the mixture.

"Lass, this better be important." Cowley appeared in front of you and Jason, his hands tucked into his trousers' pockets. He had on-off alliances with you, just like he had with the Winchesters, you met him a long time ago. He was your crossroad demon, he loathed you because you broke the deal by making him owe you one.

"Does the name Abaddon sounds familiar to you?" You asked, making your way towards him before handing him the pictures Oliver gave you while Jason stood by your side just in case Crowley tries anything funny.