Over

This was supposed to be Jason but, he doesn't fit. It doesn't click at all. I DON'T KNOW WHO I SHOULD MAKE THIS ONE SHOT WITH!

So I come to a conclusion, Tim it is.

Warning: Idk if this will be sad for you so...It depends on the reader, Curse Words.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staring at the now withered bouquet of roses. The gift that he gave to you a few days ago when it was just you and him. When she hasn't come to your life, the life that destined for two people only.

Your delicate fingers brushed against the now brown petals as a tear escaped your (E/C) orbs, a bunch of happy memories floats into your mind. Ignoring the salty tear that has reached your upper lip, your lips cracked into a small smile.

You remember when Tim sang for you from the outside of your apartment as he played the guitar in his hands, he was so cute. He was just so dorky and cheesy but you loved it, his dorkiness is what made you fell for him.

And that time when he admitted that he was the Red Robin? He surprised you in many ways, he thought you would leave him. But you stayed, why would you leave he was a gift!

You got up from the couch walking to your desk, placing both of your palms on it, you checked yourself.

God, you are a mess. Your hair is all messy, eyes are red and puffy, lips cracked, sticky tear stains on your cheeks.

You laugh at yourself.

"God I'm a mess." You muttered to yourself, trying to cheer yourself up. It worked, but as soon as your fingers touched the top drawer and pulled the handle, you frowned.

There was a black box, oh you knew what it was.

A ring.

Your damned engagement ring. Yes, you were his fiancée. His fucking fiancée, the woman that supposed to marry him!

But he replaced you, he replaced you with another woman. Fuck, you thought he was your hero. You still remembered the day he betrayed you like it was just a few minutes ago.

You cried your eyes out in front of them, falling down to your knees both palms covered your eyes. Your eyes hurt that time. They watched you went down and drown in your own tears, they watched your heart scattered into tiny pieces. Not caring what others think of you.

But you stopped, standing up with a bright smile on your face you told them.

"Yeah that.... That hurt." You paused, fixing your hair with a cheerful smile despite the aching pain in your chest you let out a giggle. "I hope one day I'll pop in your head and think, 'I shouldn't have let her go'." And left.

You never saw him since. It's not like you wanted to meet him.

You need to go outside, meet someone new. You knew forgetting him will be a pain in the ass and even if you find someone new, they took your heart.

The crack that he had made will always be there.

But you need to stay strong, make them wonder.

How you're still smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that sucked, it's not what I thought it would be.

Sorry for grammar errors! Hope you enjoyed.

-K!