Pt.3 Promise {Ethan}

This part is for @/dolantwins_327 on instagram. Hope you like this Taylor.

Taylor's POV

"Promise me that you won't change just because you have a big following."

"I promise."

"Hey sweetie." My Mom said kissing my forehead as she was walking into the kitchen with bags of food. "Whats that?" She asked jumping on the counter with me as I looked through old texts messages from Ethan. "I remember when we got in trouble because he snuck into the house just to be with me after my first break up." I softly laughed remembering all the good times we had together.

Later that night d as I was getting ready for bed I heard a knock on my window. "Taylor." A whisper came from the other side. "Ethan?" I questioned the voice. "Open the window!" He shouted. "It's snowing!"

After opening the window he slipped right in he ran to my bed getting under the blankets. He cuddle with my pillow pulling his phone out of his front pocket answering a text message.

"What are you doing here Ethan?" I gave attitude, fixing my screen for my window after he brutally took off.

"I came to see my best friend, what does it look like?"

I rolled my eyes pushing him aside as I went to sit on my bed. "No serious. Why are you here? You haven't talked to me in two years." My heart broke as those simple words came out of my mouth.

"Ethan you really broke my heart. You said you wouldn't change no matter how big your following." My voice cracked. My hands were shaking and my vision was getting blurry because of my tears. "You moved to LA, you got a girlfriend, you went on tour for awhile. Not get me wrong, I'm proud of you but at the same time, I've never been so upset with you."

I poured my heart to him and he didn't seem to care, not one once. He clearly cares more about who's on the other side of that phone. It's most likely his girlfriend. But why do I care, you know? He's never really cared for only when he's ever needed something.

He layed in my bed playing on his phone as I layed on the floor playing on mine. "Taylor?" He whispered. I didn't bother to answer and tried to act like I was asleep. "Taylor, are you trying to make me believe that you're actually asleep?" He asked and I gave no response. "Fine be a asshole, I'm leaving. I have better things to do." He said ruffling my blankets and walking over to my window.

"Really Ethan." I got off the floor and faced him. He replied with a quick what. "I'm the asshole?" I scoffed. "Let's keep in mind you left for two years. As I sat here hoping to get a call or even a simple text saying miss you. But no. Your fans are more important than the people who've been there before then." He stood quiet, not saying two words. "When this is all over give me a call."

My heart started to race as I walked to the living.

Everything we've done together must've been a lie. He was never my friend nor will he ever. That Ethan that's upstairs is not the same one I know and love. He only cares what his following count is and how many likes he gets on a post. The Ethan I know doesn't care about that. He loves being different, change not being the same as everyone else. "My Ethan would've called me back after that night."

"And who said I didn't want to." He voice flood my ears, almost making me cry. "Who said that I forgot about you? Who said that I stop loving you? Tell me who said this because clearly I didnt. Taylor the love I have for you is an unforgettable one. You were there when I was at my lowest. You are someone who needs to be in my life 24/7." He pulled me off the couch hugging me.

He held tight, it's was like he was afraid of loosing me or something.

-

We were laying on the couch, his head resting on my chest as we watch Disney rewind. I played with his hair and he slowly started to fall. "I love you, Ethan." I placed a soft kiss on his temple.

I've never been happier to see the person that I've been in love with for the past two years sleeping on my chest.