Deadbeat II

Leaving home for several days at a time, Ethan had decided to finally come home. Getting his mom's heart to beat again and father worried for once in his life. But in order for him to stay, he had some ground rules. One of them being that they will not judge you any longer.

-

Ethan's POV

"You're lucky I dont beat the shit out of you!" Expressing her emotions with anger and physically hurting me. I can't say I didn't deserve it. Pounding on my chest and pushing away from her then repeating the process, embracing her in my arms as she screamed for me to let her go, I refused. "Stop! Let go Ethan! Leave me alone!" Falling on her knees, I went down with her. Still holding on her fairly tight, I just wanted her to breathe and realize that I am right here with her. "You left me alone." Hyperventilating, she began to slowly breathe and cry into my chest. Loosening my grip I pulled one arm off of her to remove the hair from her face, she repeated the same sentence over and over again. Not letting me forget what I did and how much damage was caused. "You left for almost two months. And didn't bother to give me any insight about it. You're my bestfriend Ethan, how do you expect me to go on without you." Now expressing her feelings emotionally, it was really hitting me harder than those straight hits to the chest. Spending nearly almost every waking moment with her for two years, it's understandable that she was taking it rough when I wasn't by her side.

Not staying mad at me for too long, she helped herself into my room and laid in my bed, cuddling with her pillow. I laughed, thinking that I had lost the love of my life forever. But this just taught me, if you love something let it go, if it comes back to you then it was always yours.
Getting on the bed with her, I cuddled her up and kissed her cheek. "I love you." Mumbling against her cheek, she wrapped her arms around me to pull me close. Kissing her on the lips she mumbled against mine, "I swear if you leave me again-" Giving her one last passionate one, I hit her with, "I won't. Next time your coming with me." Refusing to let her go for the rest of the day, I had ended up falling asleep on her chest as she played with my hair.

"Are you sure you don't want to spent the night? My parents are catching a red eye tonight anyway." Asking her one last time before I sent her off back home. Relieved that she is finally out of her Dad's custody and living with her Aunt, who has been fighting for that since Beatrice was 12 years old. But it still going to worry me because he is one crazy man. "Positive." With that little evil smile, she wrapped her around around my neck as I leaned against my truck. I intertwined my hands resting them just above her butt. "But, maybe later you can swing by and thoroughly meet my Aunt?" Agreeing to this plan, I nodded my head making her smile and get all excited. Seeing her smile had made me happy, especially since it's been awhile since she's been this excited about life in general. "Okay, get going before you get in trouble." Smacking her butt as she walked off, I shouted that I love her thinking that her goofy ass would say it back for once but instead she flipped me off.

Sitting at dinner awkwardly, I picked at my food, not really in the mood to eat. My Mom worries and my Dad had not paid too much attention since he already had enough on his plate. "How's Beatrice been? Heard that she finally left her father's?" Surprised with her question, I popped up my head and was interested as to how she found out about that. "Better, seems more healthier. How did you know?" Not saying too much but the fact that Bea's Aunt and my Dad work in the same office it had hit me why she was all of a sudden so interested. "Her Aunt makes well over six figures and now you're suddenly want to ask questions about Beatrice?" Pushing my plate away and excusing myself from the table she didn't bother to say one word because she knew I had her on this one.

Beatrice's POV

Ethan had came knocking on my door, being quiet about it since my Aunt had to be up in just a couple of hours to catch her red eye. Leading him to the livingroom, respecting Carmen's no boys in the bedrooms past midnight, we sat on the couch and attempted to watch a film.
Soon three o'clock had rolled around and the sound of her luggage banging on each stair step coming down woke me up. "Oh sorry, where's your Ethan friend?" She whispered, still excited to meet him. Pointing at the other couch, she looked and had realized he woken up as well. "Sorry to wake the two of you up. Bea help me with my bags?" Getting up and grabbing one of her suitcases, the moment we stepped outside she shut the door behind us. "So you're dating a Dolan? How'd you get lucky with him?" Confused, I stopped in my tracked and asked her to explain herself. "The mother only cares about money. I'm happy he turned out different." Nodding my head, I agreed. "Yeah, Ethan's different. But just to let you be aware I wouldn't date anyone for money. We started dating before I even knew how much his parents made." She placed a hand on my cheek and smiled, "We are independent women. Why do you think I never remarried for a third time." Getting a little kick out of her marriage joke as usual, I put her bag in the back of the car and gave her a quick hug before she got in. "By the way, live a little. Break some rules. It's one night, I bet the two of you have done more than sleep on two separate couches before." Getting embarrassed as she pulled away and put me on blast, letting her uber driver hear. I waited on her to leave and my face to cool down a little.

Laying back on the couch with Ethan, he cuddled me up and threw the blanket over the top of us. In silence for a few minutes just letting what my Aunt say sink in, I had to ask Ethan, "You parents know my aunt?"