Pt.11 Buddy cuddles

Ethan:

You made your way to the Dolan house because Ethan was begging you to come over for a movie night. Once you got there he had a fort built in his livingroom with snacks and drinks waiting for us. But Ethan himself wasn't nowhere to be see. He always does this, invites you over but once you get there is gone.

You went up to his room and layed on his bed waiting for him come back. Soon after he came in his room with a towel wrapped around his waist and went looking for clothes. "Did you just come or..." He asked pulling on a tee shirt and some sweats. Ethan has always been very comfortable around and vice versa. You've known eachother ever since you can walk, he's your bestfriend and will always be your bestfriend. "I've been here for like ten minutes, so that should tell you something. How long have you been in the shower for?" You asked and he had to think about it for awhile.

He told you shut up and follow him downstairs so you guys can have your movie night. You didn't really bother to check out the fort as soon as you came in because you wanted Ethan to show you. He always scute when he does stuff like this for you guys because he gets excited to show you this stuff.

As the movie was playing you guys talked a bit because you both get bored after awhile. "So how are you Gray doing?" He asked pausing the movie and putting all his attention to me. "Good I guess." You played with your phone, you know that you an Grayson are on a downhill route right now. It's been this way for the past few weeks. Both of you are constantly fighting and there's no point of being a relationship if it only consist of fighting.

"It's fine, you guys will get through whatever you two are going through. Even if involves you two breaking up." He pulled you into his chest, cuddling you. You wrapped around his torso. "Thanks Ethan." He kissed your forehead and held you tight.

Grayson:

You and gray were laying on the couch together, his head was resting on your butt, like always. "Squishy, squishy, squish." He said as he pressed his head on and off your butt. You didn't really mind it because he has always done it, ever since you guys were in the sixth grade.

Both of you are only afew days from ending your high school career and boy are you both excited. More excited than when Grayson asked you to prom last year because you finally told him how you feel about him.

"(Y/n)! DID YOU FART!" Grayson yelled, he started to fake gag. You just sat there and laugh at him being a little drama queen he is. "It doesn't even smell that bad." You laughed knowing it smelled like complete shit.

You thought to yourself, 'that's from all the times you locked me in the car, turned on the heater and literally shit yourself because you farted.' He covered his nose and fanned the smell away from him.

After about ten minutes past you were still laying on the couch watching youtube videos and the couple of videos you missed of the twins.

"I'm just gonna.." He fell on top of you and squeezed himself into the spaced between you and the couch cushion. "Lay right here." He rubbed his head against your chest then pulled out his phone to go on twitter. "That's great." You said, adjusting to his weight on your chest.

You looked at him as went through his phone. Thing hit you really hard, the boys are living to LA and you won't be able to see him.

"Whats wrong?" He asked looking up at you. "Can you just... hold me." You said as your eyes became watery knowing that he's going to leave you in a matter of days.