Nolan Dolan

It's been a few months now since you've been in a lowkey relationship with Nolan. Him not being treated very well by his brothers you wanted to make a change in his life. So you had made this plan to just mess around with him but actually gained feelings when getting to know his personality. You would hang out with him almost everyday, go out on little dates and everything. Today just happens to be your guys nine month anniversary and he has this whole date plan for the two of you. Keeping you excited, he was sending you text messages and little gifts through out the day, both at work and school.

You had got home around nine at night, very tired and not in the mood for most things. But this was a very special night for Nolan, who's been waiting for this all day.

The boys had went out to New York for the week, leaving the house for the two of you.

You walked into the house, confused once you saw cute red and white rose pelts on the floor. Getting very emotional and nervous you followed them out to the backyard. They had led to a cute candle lit dinner just in time to watch the sunset. "Aww, Nolan." You got teary eyed, turning to see him holding a bundle of roses and sunflowers. "All for you." He started to blush, looking down pushing up his glasses. He handed you the flowers before giving you a hug. "Thanks babe." You kissed his cheek, squeezing him tight.

The two of you had sat and ate dinner, laughing and joking around. Getting him to come out of his shell a little bit as you do on almost all your dates. Still bit nervous, he started to fix the middle part of his hair and clean his glasses. And for some odd reason, you found this attractive.

Wanting to spice things up a little to make the night better and rememberable for him, you blow out the candles and took him by the hand before leading him back to his room. Feeling his hands clam up you sat him down on his bed getting on top of him. Starting a good ole make out session. Not knowing where to put his hands, you placed them on your butt seeing his facial expression. Which was very cute to you. Continuing to make out with him and kissing his neck. Hearing his soft groans this was motivating you to go further with this night.

Fully unclothed you let Nolan explore your body. Letting him do whatever he wanted to you. Which wasn't much.

Starting this up, you had got on your knees and started giving him head. "Oh my God!" He groaned, placing his hand on the back of his head. Just about when he was reaching his high you rubbed him off and let him let go all over you chest. You then took some off your chest and started licking and sucking on your fingers. With a smile you got on the bed and got ready for Nolan just to take control from there. Which he had did.

Leaving scratch marks on his back and letting his suck on your boobs, neck and collarbone. "Almost there Nolan." You grasped onto his upper arms, throwing back your head as he sucked on your neck. "Don't stop!" You begged. He started to pick up the paste and getting rough with it. You held him close as you were about to reach your high. He started kissing you as you reached your high, moaning against his lips.

Falling on the side of you, he cuddled you up and slowly fell asleep. "I love you Nolan." You turned around to see his facial expression for saying this for the first time. With a huge smile on his face as you said so, he kissed your cheek and pulled you close. "I love you too." He snuggled you up and told you to go to sleep, running his hands threw your hair, allowing you to fall asleep fast.