Summer Fling

A good person for a summer fling is someone that's confident, energetic, and independent. That way, you can be sure to have a great time without letting him down rough. If you're travelling for the summer, you will be in the best position possible to find a summer fling.

-

Rebecca's POV

I past a cheeky smirk to the boy who I have been pasting looks to all night. "Saw that." My friend nudged me hard, realizing who I had been eye flirting with the entire night. "Ethan Dolan, who would've known." Stepping right in front of me, avoiding the long distance stare, I frowned. Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms ready to listen to whatever she had to say about this boy. "He gets around Becky. Probably has an STD. That's a no." She pulled me out of the house, saying how bad she wanted to have a taco and been staring at them for the entire night. Looking back at the stranger who goes by the name Ethan, giving an unsure look.

Grubbing on some tacos and enjoying the oddly cold summer night. My friends parted away from me, running to other people who knew them from school. Taking my tacos and going to find somewhere to go and not feel completely abandoned at this party. Wondering off I found myself in a part of the yard that I may not have not been allowed but my tacos were just calling my name.
Pulling down the tail of the truck and taking a seat, crossing my legs I began to eat my taco. "You know, you're not allowed to sit there." Putting down my taco and wiping my hands on the napkin, I apologized and attempted to quickly pick up my mess. "Sorry, is this your truck?" He laughed and stopped me. "I'm messing around. Stay, I don't mind but, mind if I keep you company?" With a smile, I rolled my eyes and allowed him to sit with me. Talking up a storm, he had a charming personality. "You new here?" He asked, eating the rest of my taco that I put down about a minute or two ago. "Yeah, Dad just some how got stationed out in Jersey." Interested, he continued asking me and I had not refused to answer. "I see you met Gracey?" I nodded my head, not my proudest moment in the entire world. "She had came in with open arms and just accepted me as I was."

Going on and on for about an hour or two, the party was about to end as several people began to leave. "Becky! Let's go!" Gracey had called, walking up to the truck, ready to just drag me off. I looked back at the guy who I had been spending almost my entire with. "Becky, you look promising." As I stood up, he took one look at my scandalous outfit, I pulled down my shorts from the back and laughed, "Not my particular style but, Grace said party and when you haven't officially finished packing, this is what comes out of your friends closet." He tossed me his jacket, seeing how uncomfortable I looked with such little clothing. "Are you sure? I mean it's a cold night, here." Trying to hand it back, he took it from me and placed it on my shoulders. "I'm sure." I thanked him then ran off before Grace came and dragged me away.

Holding the jacket tightly around my body, Grace had made a throwing up noise as I got in the car. "You're just everywhere tonight. Aren't you." Ignoring the comment, I sat in the passenger seat and looked out the window. Admiring how nice that guy was. With open arms and not slight bit of judgement, I just found it attractive. "So which Dolan are you after, Ethan or Grayson?" Teasing me the whole time we drove, I just wanted to get out and walk home.

"Hi babygirl, how was the party." Just breaking out into tears, I didn't like this place and just wanted to go back home to Seattle. He held me and tried to give me advice about how everything is going to take time and adjusting isn't always easy. "Go get showered and ready for bed." Wiping my nose on the sleeve of the sweater, I nodded my head and walked up to my room. Receiving a text message from Grace and the rest of the girls, just talking negatively about the boy who I had just got to know so well.

Grayson's POV

"How bout the girl you were talking to all night?" Ethan asked as we went around the house picking up the trash and recycling bottles and cans. I shrugged my shoulders and really thinking about that girl. "She was beautiful and had a matching personality but Grace has her already." E had laughed, knowing my three year relationship with Gracey before she stuck her tongue down one of my bestfriends throats and allowed him inside her. "You're really going to let Grace control what you do from here on out? Grayson, she cheated on you. You found someone who you spent 3 hours talking to on the same night you met her. So screw what your ex did, go get that girl." Nodding my head and agreeing to what my brother had said, "Just one thing. How do I make a move?"

Dolan Twins Imagines And Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें