Pt.9 Bro Code {Both}

Grayson came into mine room laying in mine bed with his face in the pillow. He didn't seem to happy. When he usually comes over at night he's always happy and excited for what that night has in store for him. "Babe you okay?" I asked, rolling on my belly  putting my face close to his. He shook his head and turned his face away from mine.

For the rest of the night he stayed quiet while I watched whatever movie I decided to watch at the moment.

Everything was boring it was different because Grayson was in one of his moods. Ethan texted me after my movie was over, right on que.

Ethan: Is Grayson over?
Ethan: My Mom wants to know because he's been missing for the past few hours, she's worried.

"Grayson get up and go home!" I yelled, waking him up. He freaked out at first then realized what was going on and where he was at.

"No! I don't want to be in the same household as Ethan." He stated making want to know what's happened between the two.

He was explaining to me how he and Ethan got into an argument. Everything they fight about is always stupid but this one seemed really serious. Whatever Ethan did he broke bro code from what I heard. This duo is hard to brake apart and this finally torn them apart. Grayson doesn't want to step feet his own house because his brother is there.

Grayson put his face back in my pillow trying to go back to sleep.

Me: yeah he's over, but I think he's spending that night, if that's okay?
Ethan: My mom said it's fine, she just wanted to know if he was okay.
Me: yeah he's fine, just a bit upset what happened?

I only asked because I want to know both sides of the store so I don't just side with my boyfriend.

Ethan: I broke bro code. It was by accident though I totally forgot who she was.
Me: Wait what? Are you taking about Grays ex???
Ethan: yeah I didn't know it was Chloe until after I told Grayson. He has been upset with me since yesterday. But it shouldn't be such a big deal because he has you and he's always saying he thinks that he's found the one.
Ethan: He really loves you and some day wants to marry you. So I don't know why he's so bent out of shape about it.

"Babe." He turned towards me with hurt eyes. "I love you." That made him smile.

"That's not something I hear alot." He pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead. "I question if you really want to be with me sometimes."

"Oh no, I don't, I just feel bad because you followed me around like a lost puppy for about six months."

"Feel the love babe." He patted my side, making me smile about his comment.

"Now that's something you don't hear the famous Grayson Bailey Dolan say." I sat up to get a better look at his cute little smile.

-

Grayson's POV 

I woke up the next morning in bed with y/n. She looks so ugly when she's asleep.. it's adorable. She had her arms wrapped around mine, which made it hard for me to get out of the bed to go pee.

"Let go!" I shouted waking her up and making her move to the over to the other side of the bed.

As I was walking to the bathroom she shushed me and said 'stop talking its the middle of the night.' This made me laugh.

"Grayson!" Y/n called as I was walking out of the bathroom to her room.

She was in the middle of a phone call. "What?" I grunt laying back down on the bed, wrapping my arms around her. "You should mend things with you brother, he's going crazy not having his bestfriend there." She said, hanging up the phone.

"I will just when the time is right."