Mr. Dolan {Grayson}

You walked into the new teachers class, after a long break of two and a half months. See all the fakes, it's finally senior and just one step closer to getting out of this rat hole. You took a seat closest to the door, just trying to get the fuck out of the class as soon as the bell rang. Everyone slowly filled in the room, taking their seats. Now you see, there's groups at this damn school. But different from all the school, don't know how but, that's what I heard before coming into this trash place. Having to move school senior sucks but hey, at least you have a better shot at making the girls lacrosse team and track team. Nobody knowing the competion or strenghts at this school gives me the upper hands because nobody can come from me.

15 minutes after the bell rang, the teacher walked in and you almost threw up. Just looking at his beauty and being reminded of the hot summer day wasn't doing you any good. All the girls in the class were literally wet and turned on by just him breathing. He just reminded me of my ex back at my old town. All the guys were confused as to why the girls were fixing themselves up. It's just a teacher, yes he's hot and everything, but what are the actual odds of him being close to our age and single. Like said before, he's bomb as fuck.

"Good morning class." Holy shit, his voice is even sexy.
He made us go around the class room saying one thing about ourselves to get to know eachother a little more. "And Finally, the pretty young miss in the back." He pointed to me and I was able to feel all the girls jealousy in the class because he had called me 'pretty' which isn't a bad thing, older teachers do that alot. Well, at my old school teachera his age did so. "I'm Leah, and I guess I'm into photograph and film." You shrugged your shoulders and sat back down. He nodded his head and said thank you.
"Guess it's my turn. I'm Grayson or Gray, but for you guys, it's Mr.Dolan because school rules. Not Mr.D, i was your age once." They all laughed and the girls giggled. "Just a little in my life, I just graduated in 2011 from SC in California then moved back in Jeresy. I'm 22 years old and have a twin brother names Ethan and a older sister whos 24, Cameron."

The class had went by fairly quickly and once the bell rang and you were about to dip out of class he called you up to his desk. "Excuse me Leah, may I talk to you for a moment." You chewed on your bottom lip with your hand on the doornob. Waiting for the everyone in the class to finally leave and get to their second hour.
After they left you walked over towards his and placed your bag on a random desk and leaned up against his, waiting to hear what he has to say.

He loosed his tie a little before talking to you. "Photography and film, i see." You nodded your head. He just smiled at you, making this an awkward but a comforble awkward situation. "How bout you come after school and I'll talk to you a little more about your hobby." He gently touched your leg almost making you direct eye contact with you. "Wouldn't you love that." You smacked his hand off your thigh and crossed your arms.
Being a complete tease was something that you've always done, but only guys your age or a year older. You've never have done anything with a teacher, so in your head your knew this was going to be fun. "Maybe if you're lucky, i might come durning lunch." You dragged your hand down his abs and took his tie in his hands, twirling it around.

-

Mr.Dolan wasn't in his class, the doors were locked but you managed to sneak in just as the last student had walked out, quickly grabbing the door and walked in. You went and sat in his chair looking through as his stuff. "His guy is boring." You whispered to yourself, grabbing a sharpie and his sticky notes and writing your number and name before sticky it on the center of his computer screen. "Leah." He said confused, as if he didn't know you were coming. You placed the sharpie between your teeth and rose your eyes brows. Rolling up his sleeve as he took one last look through the halls before shutting and locking his doors. "Don't play stupid, it's not attractive."

Getting straight to the point you started to flirt with him, sitting on his lap and teased him alittle. Feeling his little friends getting hard you smiled and stood up and sat on his desk. You placed you foot in the middle of his legs pushing his chair back towards the wall. "So why didn't you call me afterschool Mr.Dolan." You sweetly said, making him grin and pull you onto his lap.
His started kissing your neck making you moan. His hands pulled off your shirts and he took a good long look at your boobs. "My eyes are up here." You placed you index finger under his chest before kissing him.

It all had felt so good and bad at the same time. He just made it feel so damn good. The way he was so gentle but yet so rough. When he took off his shirt, you were ready to have his kids. No wonder why all these girls want him so bad. He took your shorts but left your underwear on. His cold hands touched your thighs, separating your legs. You wrapped your arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "I like it rough Mr.dolan." He pulled away and gave you a dirty smirk. "Who said I was gonna take it easy."