Pt. 13.2 Protective {Ethan}

"Hey y/n." Ethan said as he joined you for lunch. You looked up and smiled. This was 100% new to you. Not very many people like to sit down to eat lunch with you unless it's answer for the Chem test. "Hi Ethan." You pulled out an earbud, thinking that he actually will have something to say to you. A group of girls walked past and of course, that took his attention away from you. This didn't really matter to you because it's Ethan, likes he's the shit. "Do you feel bad?" You asked and he just gave you a confused look. Without another word you grabbed everything and left.

After the big Econ test you bolted home so you can get to studying for the Chem test. It being finals week, you're working your ass off. But Ethan was distracting you from doing that. "Why are you here? Leave!" You shouted at Ethan because he showed up at your house. "You never wanted anything to do with me." He stood there and just listened to everything you had to say. Once he had that five minutes to talk to you he took it. "Can you listen for five minutes y/n! I still care, who said I stop. We went our separate ways. But you left first, I tired to talk to you and you pushed me away. If it was the other way around I wouldn't be here!" He shouted, scaring me alittle.

He invited himself in and we were talking about everything, from stuff that happened freshmen year to what happened last week. Everything was just getting sorted out. It was like I had my bestfriend back again.

-

Ethan: hey
You: hi
Ethan: I can't sleep...
You: Well I can, good night Ethan
Ethan: y/n, I'm serious, I cant sleep.
You: Well what do you want me to do Ethan? 😂😂
Ethan: 😏😏...
You: No
Ethan: please... I can't sleep.
You: That would be weird, and watch someone find out
Ethan: fuck what they say y/n, if I want to sleep with my bestfriend I'm going to sleep with my bestfriend.
You: I'm not letting you come over... but the key is on top of the door frame, just in case you wanted to know.
You: Good night Ethan.

-

"Everyone is going to hate me." You put your face in the crook of Ethan's neck. He played with your hair, leading his hand down to your bare back. This was your first time. You were glad that it was with Ethan but the downside - it was with Ethan. It's most likely going to slip. Or he took some picture or video and going to expose you. That's something you feared. "Why?" He mumbled, "Why do you care about what people say?" He asked, turning to face you. You took a deep breath and pulled the sheet up to your chest and sat up. "Ethan Dolan... y/f/n/l/n. We are two different people. Everyone is just going to view you as a higher body count and me, a slut." You looked around the room for your clothes, finding them laying on the ground. You got up off the bed and threw his clothes at him.

Once he finished getting dressed he crawled back onto your bed. You built a little wall with pillows, to kept distances. There was no way that anything else was going to happen tonight, the fast this night can go, the fast you can get rid of Ethan.

-

"Just because people stare doesn't mean I'm ashamed of finally having you after 18 years y/n." Ethan said as he met you half way of walking through the gates of hell. You didn't really know how to react, but before you were able too, he kissed you. And that, you knew how to react. You didn't pull away, you didn't freak out. You kissed him back, like you've been waiting for him to do for the past couple of years. "I love you y/n, and not just in a friend way." You smiled as he kissed your nose.