Camping

3 part series
Being from New Jeresy and having an very adventurous boyfriend, crazy things happen almost every weekend.

-

"My sexy woman, are you done? I got the truck packed up." Gray walked into our bedroom and saw me half asleep in the bed, watching Netflix instead of getting ready to get going. "Lex, you are seriously a disappointment." He grabbed my phone and turned it off, putting it in his front pocket. "Come on, get up. Grab your nonny (blanket) and pillow and let's go." Doing as he asked, I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and followed him out of the room. Too tired to even bother with a check list and completely trusting in Grayson, who is telling me he packed everything we needed.

On the way over to the campgrounds, I took a fat nap. Put my earbuds in, put on Shawn Mendes, shut out the world and knocked the fuck out. After putting up the extra seat in the front and shoving my feet under his butt to keep them warm. I got a good two hour sleep before waking up and realizing that we had another thirty minutes to go. "Morning." Gray glanced at me, patting my knee a little. I smiled, checking the time, surprised that my body had even allowed me to sleep for that long. "Are we almost there?" He nodded his head, turning down the music to say something that didn't even come out of his mouth. Which always makes me question him everytime that he does this. So basically, he turns down the music and doesn't even bother on saying anything besides let out a heavy sigh then turn the music back up.

At the campground, we had quickly set up everything. Record breaking time. Being able to eat something within the first hour of us being there. "So we can just hang out for the rest of the night. Unless, you wanna take a quick ride on the mini bikes and go exploring." With a mouth filled of food, he pointed to the bikes he brought. I shook my head, not surprised with him bringing them along on this trip. "2 hours before sunset." He nodded his head, climbing up in the truck and started to get down the bikes as I put snickers on. Hearing him start up the bikes, I walked out, throwing on a sweater. "That's my sweater." I flipped him off, once he realized I stole one of his wrestling sweaters from the wrestling clubs he was in back in highschool. "Mine now, bitch." Not having my shit, he got on the mini bike and took off without me.

Riding around the site, people were giving us dirty look. Especially adults, as if it was comparing to swearing in front of their kids. Which we weren't doing, but they were. Just two teenager trying to have fun on street legal bikes. But clearly older people can't really handle the whole fun of it. "Drive those things somewhere else." A older man, about late 40s almost 50 yelled, throwing a full blown hard plastic 99 cent store filled with water jug at me. Hitting me straight in the ribs, "Are you fucking serious!" Grayson yelled, seeing the whole thing from our camp site. He ran down to their site and went to cuss the guy. I parked the bike and went running after him, trying to stop him for doing something stupid. "What the fuck is your deal?" Just as he was about to push this old guy, I grabbed his arm just in time to stop him. "Grayson. No. It's fine." I calmly said, pulling on the belt loop of his jeans. Just death staring the guy as he slowly walked back. I held on his upper arm and held his hand with my other.

"Stopstopstop! It hurts!" I screamed, biting on the blanket and gripping on the pillow. Getting scared as I screamed, Grayson backed away and immediately started to say sorry, thinking that he did something. "We should take you to the hospital, what if you have a broken rip?" Not into that idea, I just kept my face in the pillow and just didn't respond. Knowing that would just ruin the entire point of the trip. "Babe." I put up my hand not wanting to hear what he was trying to convince me of doing. "Fine, go shower. Then get changed." Helping me up, he softly hit my butt as if we were on a football team and he got a good tackle on me.

Heading back from the shower, the old guys wife had ran into me, causing me to drop my stuff then watched me struggle to pick it all up. "Look." She grabbed a good grip on my arm as I had tried to walk away, not wanting to hear her try to back up her husband for doing something completely stupid. "Please don't touch me." I winced at the end, pulling my arm away too fast and hurting myself. Acting like she didn't know that a 7 pound container wasn't gonna do any damage, she asked if I was okay. "I got to go. My boyfriend is waiting for me." Again, she grabbed me and I smacked the shit out of me her arm. "He didn't mean to hurt you." Not even hesitating, I called bullshit. Walking away she started yelling, making threats as if I was the one to do wrong in anything that had happened today.

When I had got back, Gray was all cuddled up in the blanket, letting out heavy ass snores. I quietly closed the tent and put my stuff down before getting ready for bed. I crawled up next to Grayson, moving the blanket off and laying right on top of him. He let out a heavy sigh, putting his hand on my lower back and slowly started stretching. Resting my head against his chest, his warmth was radiating onto me and it was just like cuddling a big teddy bear. "I love you." Grayson mumbled, squeezing me a little. "I love you too." Smiling, I gave him a kiss then hugged him tight. Feeling like in any moment he could possible leave if he wanted. Especially after what we went through. "Regradless what we go through, I'll always love you. Through thick and thin, I'm always here." Literally melting when he had said that, I tucked my head in the crook of his neck and held him close. He kissed my cheek, "Okay bebe, go to sleep."