Mine

Moving to LA with your bestfriend probably wasn't the best decision but you did it anyway. Them being pretty well known on social media, being stopped with a girl isn't always the best. But your on again off again relationship with Grayson has never reached the spotlight. Until, one day Ethan bring around a very interesting girl just to brighten up everyone's day.

-

Coming home early in the morning after a long travel the past few days, filming and getting stuff done. I placed my suitcase in my room then walked down to the boys room to see what they've been up too. Walking right past Ethan's room, there was loud moaning and squeaking. I covered my ears and ran down the hall to Grayson's room. "Oh my God, that was disgusting." I laughed, flopping on his bed. Just to find that he wasn't home. But my lazy ass couldn't actually find a reason to get out of bed.

Laying in bed for a few hours, lead to a quick nap. Or long enough since Grayson had came home and woke me up. "Always can count on Bree to come home after a long trip and lay in my bed while I'm out." He said before jumping on the bed and waking me up, fully. Getting my ugly face on snapchat, I quickly pulled the blanket over my face. "It's been two days since I've seen you and this is how you treat me." He rolled on top of me, wrapping me into an aggressive hug. Alongside suffocating me a tad bit. "And within those two days, I had no one to; pick on, tease, make fun of, no cuddle buddy. And you think you have every right to be complaining." He mumbled into my neck.

After catching up and getting into comfy clothing, we went out into the livingroom to bug Ethan and whoever he brought home. Unless she left like they all do. But she didn't, she was there with Ethan. Cuddling on the couch. Ethan doesn't cuddle! I'm confused? Do we have a new man on our hands. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Kayla. Kayla that's, Grayson my twin and our bestfriend Bree." Being nice and civil, we had said hi and got to meet her a little more than just her name.
Engaging into a conversation, the boy had to go out and do something. Leaving the two of us alone. "So how did you and Ethan meet?" I asked, but that was the least of what she was worried about. Her smile went away once she heard the front door shut. "Listen here, I'm only going to tell you this once and expect you to listen." She got up out of her seat and into my face. Waiting for whatever she was going to tell me, I leaned back and crossed my arms over my chest. "Grayson is mine. Which means you stay away." I laughed, thinking this was all a joke. But the look on her face  told me otherwise. "Sorry to break it to you but Gray and I are sorta a thing. Like you know, I like him, he likes me. We sleep in the same bed most nights. Sometimes even kiss. Just in case Ethan hasn't told you." This had pissed her off and made her jolt at me, as if it going to scare me in any shape or form.

Once the boys had came back home, I pulled Grayson to the side and explained everything about this crazy ass girl Ethan calls his girlfriend. "What she say?" He asked, turning on the faucet to distract from our conversation. "She deadass was like, I'm only going to tell you this once and you better listen." Before I was even able to finish my sentence he started wheezing. "Didn't know we were in a Lifetime movie." He laughed, coughing a tad. "Right. But then she was like, stay away from Gray because he's mine."

Later on that night, Gray and I went back to his room, putting on a movie and ending the night on a good note.

"Gray, I'm going to kick you in the face, leave me alone." I threatened as he ran around the room, trying to tickle me. Tackling me on the bed, he's bare hands had touched my skin and I broke out laughing as he held me in between his legs, knowing my tickle spot was my stomach. Going from a tickle fight turned into a full blown makeup. "Mmm Grayson." I weakly said as he started kissed my neck, leading down towards my collarbone. His hands were on my thighs, keeping me on his lap. He took off my shirt then started kissing my chest, tugging at my shorts, wanting them off.

-

Grayson's POV

"Look at the two little love bird taking their POWER NAP!" Ethan had came into my room and screamed, waking me up. I had my arm still around Bree, surprised that she didn't wake up because of his screaming. Sitting up slowly, I rested her legs on my lap trying to so what keep her comfortable. "What's your plans for today?" I shrugged my shoulders and yawned, still a bit tired. "Probably take her out then come home and just chill." I rubbed my face, "Why?" Not giving me a response like a normal human being, he walked away and expected me to just follow him to where ever the fuck he went. "Grayson!" He screamed realizing that
I actually didn't follow him out into the livingroom. "Why is he so annoying?" Bree finally woke up... just not in the best mood because of Ethan.

"Thanks for waking up Bree." I sat on the couch, mad that now I had to deal with a little moody person for the next hour or until she gets feed. "We're going out. Exploring or something like that. Do you want to come?" Kayla had asked and I looked at Ethan, as if I didn't already tell him my somewhat plans for today. "I guess, I'll tell Bree." As I was getting up Ethan had dropped on me that Kayla rather not have her come. Because she feels threatened everytime they're together. "Then I'll pass. If my girlfriend can't come because others don't feel safe..." I shrugged my shoulders then went back to the room to collect my girlfriend and left.