Daddies Little Girl

You're Grayson's daughter. Matter of a fact, his only daughter. You hold a special place in his heart since then moment he first saw you. Ever since that, you've been by his side. Not ever leaving. Then you turned 13, went through a rebel stage and as you grew older that had went away and your parents meant the most to you. Puberty hit, and you were getting hit on by all the fuck boys at your school. But you had one guy in mind.

-

"Where do you plan on going?" I asked as my daughter, Drew, who had just been trying to sneak out of the house... once again. She sighed and turned around, seeing me leaning on the rails of the stairs. I shook my head with a smirk growing on my lips. "You are your Moms daughter." Already knowing the drill, she handed me her phone then marched herself back to her room. This was just one of the many times she tried sneaking out. The funniest one was when she climbed off the roof, forgetting she was completely terrified of heights, slipped and fell right on to the shrub by my office window. How do you punish them after that? She fell off the roof.

But anyway, my babygirl is growing up and I don't agree with it. She's in the middle of her junior year and boy has she had many guys banging her line at 3 in the morning. Wanting her to come over. Thus, the taking of her phone at night. She's not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to that.

~

"I don't like him. He's bad new, I already know." I told my wife after meeting my daughter's first official boyfriend. They've been with eachother for almost two months and she's barely bringing him around.

 They've been with eachother for almost two months and she's barely bringing him around

And what makes him even better, his juul fell right out of his pocket. Trying to be sneaking about it, he shoved it right back into his pocket acting like neither me or my wife had saw it. "If he hurts her, I might actually break his face." She socked me in the shoulder playfully. "Can you just trust him with her? I mean my Dad hated you. Still kinda does." I dropped my jaw and went into that topic.

Text messages with babe (Wife)

Gray: She's not home yet!
Gray: How long does it take to go on a stupid date?
Babe: oh my God Grayson, calm down. They are having fun. Just leave them be.
Gray: So should I text her? It's been a few hours now.
Babe: No! Stop being annoying. Let the kid leave.
Babe: I promise you that she'll be safe. And you already know that if anything were to happen you will be the first person she calls.
Gray: I dont like the kid babe. He's... something else.
Babe: Okay, we'll talk to her once she gets home.
Gray: Or we can hunt them down and kidnap her.
Babe: Yeah sure
Babe: Go ahead. Like you haven't embarrassed her like that before.
Babe: Leave them be Grayson. I'll be hom in just a few minutes.

I nervously waited around the house, trying my hardest not to get in the car and try to find this douchebag. But soon company had came over once the wife came. "Ethan! Drew went on a date." Going all protective father and Uncle, we tried to make our way out of the house and stalk the shit out of them. But the wives... "They swear they have complete control over us." Ethan said as they escorted us back to the livingroom. We sat on the couch and watching the boys just wrestle eachother as if it was the funniest thing in the world. "Hey!" Ethan yelled, getting their attention. They both looked at him and he stared back, catching me off guard and getting me in the choke hold. And then it was a whole wrestling ring in the livingroom.

Few hours later

Text messages with Drew and Wife

Drew: Mom can you come and get me?
Mom: Yeah babe, I'll send Dad right now.
Drew: NO!
Drew: Don't tell Dad. Please just come pick me up.
Mom: okay fine. What happened? Your night is ending pretty early
Drew: Jack and I just got into it. It's nothing big.
Mom: I'll be on my way.
Mom: What happened?
Drew: Just a small disagreement and...
Drew: Don't tell Dad please. I don't want him to get in trouble for doing something stupid.
Drew: Jack hit me
Mom: HE DID WHAT! HE HIT YOU!
Drew: okay, just come and pick me up.

I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth when the wife had came in and told me what happened between Drew and Jack. Accidentally letting it slip as she was putting shoes on. "Grayson, no she told me not to tell you." She held my arm as I was about to run out of the room and haul my ass to the park. "HE TOUCHED MY BABY! The assholes is going to get it." I pulled her arm off me and grabbed a tshirt, going downstairs and grabbing my keys.

Practicing my ass beating voice, mixed with lecture, when I had pulled up to the park and saw her sitting on the curb with her head resting on her knees. My heart race calmed down and I pulled up, waiting for her to come to the car and get all pissed off for picking her up instead of Mom. But instead she had just sat there and ignored me for a minute, that's when I figured out something more than getting physical with her had went down. Putting the car in park and getting off to just sit with her for a minute. Sitting there in silence for a minute, she rested her head on my shoulder, feeling her tears fall on my arm. I pulled her close and held onto her. Like the same way and same spot I did to her Mom when she was kicked out because she was pregnant at 17.

Waiting on her to get in the car, I held her until she was ready to start talking or just ready to go home.
She sat up straight and wiped her tears, "Jack had." She choked up, getting nervous and started playing around with her hand. "He want me to." Hurting from hearing her struggle with trying to explain what happened, I felt it. "It's fine baby. Get in the car." She nodded her head and got up, walking over to the car.

When I say, my baby girl is the world. I mean it. She's my world and having to see her hurt because of boy makes me want to physically hurt him, the same way he emotionally hurt her.