It Boy.... Kinda...

Junior year was the year you officially fell in love with Grayson Dolan. He's been in and out of school because family issues and all sort of things. But this year, he's committed to staying in school for the whole year. Including his final year in highschool. Him and his brother are star athletes at the school and you just so happen to be in the mix of all of it.

-

"So I was thinking... You, me, my place, your soft moans in my ear." One of the varsity basketball players had came up and stopped me in the hallway. I pushed him off and continued walking to lunch. "You're going to regret that babygirl." He shouted. I stuck my middle up at him and made my way downstairs. "Wow, looking cute as always." My bestfriend, Ari had met me downstairs. I hooked my arm with his and slowly walked through the hall. Him and I been friends since middle school. Yes, not very long but we do know eachother very well. We got along well in highschool because wrestling. I was on the stats team and he wrestled. Prefect duo.

"Good, both of you are together. There's a kickback at my place." One of our friends from the wrestling team had ran up and said. We both nodded our heads, not really caring about parties. It's Friday and we usually just kick back at his house since parental units aren't ever home. Thus, we do want we want. "Ethan and Grayson Dolan are going to be there." I socked Jayden in the stomach. "Don't open your mouth you dipshit!" I whispered yelled, looking around to see if anyone had heard.

Throughout the entire lunch, Ari was making fun of my little crush. Since freshmen year I've always had a little crush. It wasn't until a few months ago when I officially knew that my feelings were more than just a crush. During football season, he had got hurt and which took him out all season. And for some odd reason, that moment seeing him get hurt... had made me realize that I care too much for this kid to have just a small crush on him.

Back at Ari's abandoned ass house we discussed warm outfits for this cold winter kickback. That's most like going to turn out like project x, minus the drugs and alcohol. The boys get tested randomly, too much to risk.

Just planning with a very basic cute off the shoulder pull over top and a bralette with black jeans and converses. "Adorable. Then do a nice little messy bun and of course, blind girl needs her eyes." As I was squinting, he handed me my glasses so I can see clear.

Being about an hour late because of Ari we come to realize, that it's an actual kick back. Soft music was playing and everyone was chilling outside by the bonfire. "And the party is here." Justin shouted, as we both walked in the backyard. We said our "hi's" before sitting down and enjoying everyone's company. Talking about random stuff and laughing. Then the real life of the party had showed up, The Dolan Twins. Jayden had pinched my arm and I socked him on the shoulder. "Can you stop? It's annoying." I whispered, tired of him picking on me every time we come across the guys.

"This season is dedicated to the lovely Sage because she is leaving after this year. Blame her Dad, airforce shit." Danny explained to everyone who was there at this time. "So when everyone starts failing their matches you know why." They all laughed, knowing the damn truth about their points and how they all got a variety jacket. Wasn't luck, I'll tell you that. "And she managed not to get sprung off any of you fuck tards or fuckboys." Ari had added in, raising his solo in the air getting everyone to cheers on it. "But the real tea is, how many of us had a crush on her?" Toddy rose his eyebrows, raising his cup to his lips and looking around at everyone. "Not me bitch." Ari crossed his legs, "I like dick." Taking a sip of his juice.

Taking trips in and out of the house for everyone who wanted pizza for drinks in general. It's just two weeks before season so after this, no junk food. Making my last trip inside of the house, carrying mine and Ari's drinking I had ran into one of the guys. "Shit I'm sorry." He grabbed paper towels handing a few to me before taking the rest to clean the floor. "No, it's fine." I got down and helped him clean, not worrying about my clothing one bit. Having cliché highschool musical type of moment, I was finally able to see which one of these smelly ass fuck tards I bumped into. "I've gone three years without actually knowing what you look like." Grayson fucking Dolan. Out of everyone, why him? What did I do wrong? Not knowing how to respond, I chuckled, taking a strand of hair and placing it behind my ear. "Can't blame you. The coaches always had me doing work during practice and the matches. Had no time besides off the mat." I explained to him. Not like he cared, like he said never really never knew what I looked like until tonight.

"Sorry I ruined your sweater." He said as I tried to clean the juice stain off. "It's fine. It's about two years old anyway, gone through worse." Waiting for him to walk away and treat me like shit like all the others but he didn't, he offered me his extra sweater that he had brought and insisted that I wore it.

We both had walked out together, getting stares from all the guys of course assuming that something went down even though you can see clearly as to what we were doing. "Are you claimed for the night?" Again, Jayden had something to say, about to get his was beat by a girl. "At least she's claimed." Grayson had over heard his comment and quickly fired back, getting laughs from everyone and they started picking on him for the night.

I rested my head on Ari as the clock started to wine down, everyone was getting tired and were ready to leave. We put out the fire and all headed inside. "Hey Grayson!" I whispered, catching him before he had left with Ethan. They both had turned towards me, making me nervous a little. "Your sweater." He gave me a little smirk, taking a quick look at me. "Keep it. Looks better on you anyway." My face started to blush and there was no way of hiding it. He smiled, "Text me."