My Little Fighter

Grayson Dolan is a big MMA fighter from New Jeresy, he's well known for knock outs in the first 45 seconds in the first round. And you just so happened to be dating him. Being a small model from your hometown in Seattle, Washington it had shocked everyone when the two you were caught heading to his LA home. It's been a whole year since Grayson has been in the ring since his harsh lost. But tonight is one of his biggest fights in his entire history of MMA fighting.

-

"Let's go baby boy. Time to get up." I had walked into Grayson's room, jumping on the bed and pulling the blankets off of him. Documenting the entire thing, since that's what his team wanted. So people can see his process since the last fight. Thus, a camera following you around the moment you walked into the house. Which happened to me this morning. And all I wanted to do is see my boyfriend and spend five minutes with him alone. "I felt like a Mom well doing that." Laughing at myself, I got off him and sat on the bed, going on my bed, waiting for the cameras to leave since nothing was going to happen anytime soon. "One day baby. One day." He patted my thigh then rested his hand on my inner thigh, also waiting for the cameras to leave.
And once they did, I had a huge surprise for him. But of course the cameras ruin everything.

Going through the day trying to figure out the right time to tell Grayson good news but he was too focused on today that the attention on me today wasn't even there.

Heading to the venue and meeting some of his fans and taking pictures, we had went in, seeing the arena and all the seats. It had put him in shock. "You ready for this?" I asked. And he nodded my head, taking it all in a whole three hours before the fight. Taking my hand in his before we went through the tunnel to get backstage to the back rooms.
Having two hours to ourselves, we had rested up a bit, leaving the last hour to everyone else who had wanted him. "God Damn. You look sexy." Walking into the room and seeing me in the middle of changing into my outfit for tonight. "Someone needs to wife you up before I do." He grabbed a pillow and laid out on the couch and was just looking at me get ready. "Karter, I'm serious." I pulled up my jeans and sat on the couch next to him, hearing him out. "We've been together for what? Almost five years. I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship." Shocked, I looked at him about to tell him to get to the point. But everyone had came into our dressing room, ruining the moment.

It's twenty minutes before the fight and my stomach was in knots, it was the right time to tell him the good news. Everyone was hyped up and excited, which meant the vibe was amazing. What could go wrong at this point? "Guys, before going out, I like to make an announcement!" Gray had shouted getting everyone in the rooms attention. We all said around and listened as he gave a heartfelt speech. Thanking all of us for coming out and supporting him on the first day back on the job. "But most importantly I like to thank, Karter. For being with me every step of the way during this time. Babe, I love you and... uhm I don't really know how to do but here I go." He had forward towards me. I put my head in my hands, laughing hard about him making this over dramatic. "You've been around since the day I turned 18 and professionally started fighting in the ring. You're my biggest fan, besides my Mom. And I don't think anyone can take your place. Seeing on and off the ring you're a great person. Regardless, I what people say, I want you around forever. Supporting me through everything we go through from small things like preparing for a fight to long term things to something crazy." I mouthed I love you back before he had gave me a kiss. His hand dragged down my leg as he got on one knee. Not believing this, I put my head down and smiled. "Baby look at me. I will marry me?" Not knowing how to act I nodded my head as everyone cheered and had there phone out for this big moment.

Everyone was saying congratulations and know it was time to get ready for the fight, to start it off with a team prayer but before that I wanted to add on to the good news. But with just him around, nobody else. Just having this one on one with him almost had made me nervous, as if we haven't been alon together. "I thought this was the right time to say this." I rubbed my hands on my back pocket as he stood there, giving me an imitating look as he always does when he gets impatient. "Babe just get on with it-" He stopped what he was saying and paused everything. Waiting for his reaction I thought it was going to be something bad coming out of his mouth. "You're two months pregnant?" He covered his mouth, staring at the pee stick that read 'two months'. "We're having a baby?" I nodded my head as he pulled me into a hug and held me tight.

Finally preparing for the fight, Grayson's trainer had led the team prayer who had knew exactly what he was going to say right at the end of the prayer. "Please God protect Grayson through this fight so he can come back to his beautiful wife a new man so he can take on this role as a lovely husband and a new father Lord." He went on and it didn't hit everyone until after, all hyped up and ready his Mom was the first to scream it out. Bet the entire crowd by our exit had heard her say this. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" I nodded my head and she hugged me, putting her hand on my belly and smiled. And Grayson across the room was proud and happy to tell everyone. "We have not just one new members to the Dolan family, but two." Smiling at eachother from across the room he had heard them announce his name and the walk out song right after.