Jealousy

"Emma?" I heard Aiden's deep voice behind Brody.
"What Aiden?" I asked, wishing Aiden had never moved in.

"Who's this?" He asked motioning towards Brody who now had his arms wrapped protectively around my waist.

"This is Brody." I said and smiled.
"Why was he kissing you?" Aiden asked, he was looking a mixture of anger and jealousy.

"Because I'm her boyfriend." Brody hissed, leaving me completely shocked as he placed a quick peck on my cheek.

"Moving on already huh?" Aiden asked sounding dissapointed.

"Aiden, you were gone for almost a year, it's not already." I said, getting annoyed with his jealousy.

He gave me a small nod before turning and walking back to his house and I turned back to Brody.

"Boyfriend huh?" I asked, and a smirk played on his lips.
"If That's okay." He said chuckling, pulling me closer to him.

"Of course." I said smiling. We finally said goodnight, neither of us wanting this moment to end.

Tomorrow was school, which meant I needed to get to bed.

I wasn't to hungry so I just got in my pajamas and climbed into bed, relaxing in a comfortable position before pulling the blankets over me and closing my eyes, falling asleep almost immediately.

_________________

Beep! Beep! Beep! I reached over and slammed my fist down on the alarm clock, thankful it didn't break.

I groaned before slowly opening my eyes, the light coming in through the windows blinding me.

"Ugh!" I groaned throwing my duvet to the side of my bed and changing into a pair of dark jeans and a black T-shirt.

I did some concealer, mascara, and eyeliner, and brushing my teeth, before grabbing an apple and running out the door.

Mental note:

Mint and apple DO NOT taste good together.

I grabbed my keys and got in my car, noticing Brody hadn't left yet, typical.

I turned the key and my car started, I snapped in my seatbelt before slowly backing out onto the street and turning towards school.

I glanced in my mirror, and guess who's behind me, Aiden! Figures.

I pulled into the space I could find closest to the school.

Thankful there wasn't an empty space next to me for Aiden to park in.
"Hey Em!" I heard Brody's voice call, I bit my lip so I didn't smile real big.

Suddenly I felt his arms wrap me in a warm embrace, placing a soft kiss on the top of my head.

Then I saw Melody, the school's most popular girl, who also happens to be a major brat that gets what she wants, when she wants.

"She's watching us." Brody said, almost as if he was reading my mind.

"I know, I saw." I said through my teeth, trying to be quiet so that she couldn't hear anything I was saying.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her as she gave me a look of disgust, typical mean girl, she makes Regina George look like she's filled with sunshine and rainbows.

"Don't pay attention to her." I heard Brody's soft but rough voice whisper into my ear sending chills down my spine.

"I'll see you later." He whispered, dissapearing with his friends, leaving me alone. Gosh I hate when people do that!

"What were you doing with Brody?" Melody asked, slamming her perfectly manicured hands down on my desk.

"Careful, you might break a nail." I shot back at her, a few of her friends started to giggle but when Melody shot them a glare, they immediately shut up, sending me the same icy glare.

"Shut up and answer my question!" She hissed, causing me to snicker a little.

"How can I answer your question if you tell me to shut up?" I asked her, playing innocent.

"Ugh! You are the definition of impossible!" She snapped, pushing her soft blond hair behind her shoulders and walking to her desk.

"Nice work!" Brody chuckled, giving me a thumbs up. He must have been behind her listening to everything.

"Thanks." I mumbled, opening up my text book to the page we left off on.

Eventually the teacher came in and took attendance before going into our boring lecture.

Thankfully he didn't call on me, because Aiden also was in this class and I didn't want to give him a reason to stare at me, same with Melody.

Brody was staring at me through the whole class shamelessly, he didn't need a reason, and I sure as heck didn't mind.

__________________

Ahhhh!!! They're together!!!

What should be their ship name you guys decide!

Sorry this was such a short update but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway.