Forced

"What are you doing after school?" Mark, another kid from my school asked, pushing me against the lockers and keeping me secured by putting his firm muscular arms against the lockers on both sides of my head.

"I have a boyfriend." I said, swallowing nervously.
"Why don't you forget about him and come with me." He said dropping one of his arms down and firmly gripping my hand, starting to pull me down the halls.

"Please stop!" I pleaded once he had me locked in a janitor's closet with me, his lips hovering over mine.

I yelped, wishing Brody were here, but my noise only angered Mark.

"Shut the heck up!" He yelled pressing his lips to mine.
"Brody! Help me!" I screamed, tears now streaming down my face, I was trembling in fear.

One of my mom's ex-boyfriend's did this to me.
Bile started to make it's way up the back of my throat.
"Help!" I called one more time, whimpering.

"Please let me go." I whispered. Then the most amazing thing happened, the door handle started jiggling, and then I heard the janitor fumbling with his keys.

When the door opened I got loose from Mark's grip and hugged the janitor before running to find Brody.

Once I told him everything he started mumbling something under his breath before holding my still trembling body in his arms.

Then he let go and said he'd be back.
He was taking so long, so I went to look for him, and found him holding Mark against the locker by his shirt screaming at him.

As much as Mark deserved it, I didn't want Brody getting in trouble so I ran up and grabbed Brody's shoulder.

"He deserves this Em!" Brody said slightly yelling.
I pleaded to him through my now glossed over eyes, and he gave in, dropping Mark to the ground and taking my hand.

"I really like you Em." Brody said, squeezing my hand slightly.
"I like you too Brody." I said squeezing his hand back, my heart warming at what he had just said.

___________________

After school Brody found me and picked me up carying me to my car.

No matter how much I protested he wouldn't put me down.
"Brody!" I whined, he threw his head back and started laughing like a maniac.

"You're an idiot." I huffed, once I realised he wasn't going to put me down.

"Aw, do you really think that?" He asked, mocking sad. I nodded and he gave me a joking glare and he let out an annoyed 'Humph'.

Finally I was at the driver's door of my car and he layed a soft and gentle kiss on my lips and I smiled like an idiot.

"Stop!" I complained, swatting him away.
"Whyyy?" He whined, and I smiled.

"Melody could see us, or Aiden for that matter!" I said, serious now.
He huffed and nodded.

"Fine, drive safe Em." He said giving me a half hearted wave and dissapearing in the maze of cars, trying to find his own.

I pulled open my door and got in, resting my head on the wheel.

"Why did you just kiss my ex?" I heard  Melody's annoying voice say in shock.
"Why does it matter?" I asked, having no energy left in me to fight her.

"Because I need to know." Oh by thr way, I forgot to mention, Brody and Melody used to date, but Brody has made it known that he never loved her, she wouldn't leave him alone.

"He never even liked you Mel, get over him, and get over yourself." I said before starting my car and rolling the window back up.

She huffed before turning and storming off, her little annoying crew following close behind mouthing a few 'Im sorry's', she may be a brat, but her friends were sweet.

I pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive home.
I was going on my turn at the stop light and out of nowhere a SUV came out of nowhere and T- boned me, pushing me into a ditch.

I glanced around just before my eyes forcefully shut, not having enough time to take in my surroundings.

I heard faint sirens from the ambulances, and a few faint screams from other people, I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't bring myself to, eventually I completely blacked out.

_____________________

Heyyy guys!

Emma blacked out! What's gonna happen now?
I'll update soon I promise!

Sorry this chapter was so short, but I hope it was good either way.

Who all is mad at Mark? I sure as heck am!

Have a good day, or goodnight.