(chapter) unknown

Just a warning- There is a long time-gap between the last one and this one. Graduation has already passed, because it would have been really boring to read, just saying. And this is one of the last chapters in this book. I'm going to make a third book called, 'The bad boy goes to college', so I'll let you guys know when that's out.

***
We sat on the couch holding eachother's hands, our fingers intertwined.

We were so happy we got put in the same college, even though we'd be a few hours away from Anna. We can come visit maybe once a month we've decided though.

Graduation has already passed, and we're only a few weeks away from starting college.
Life is good once you look at the full picture, but it goes by so fast, too fast.

We laughed at the comedy playing on the TV, but only part of the laughs were genuine.

I felt my stomach tightening and my nerves winding as I thought about this.

I know most of our High school applied for this college, I know Maddy, Ella and Violet did, but I don't know if any of them got in.

I rested my head on Brody's shoulder, and my eyes slowly shut.

I felt his hand opposite the side I was laying on, come up and start stroking my head.
Before I knew it, I was in dreamland, my nightmares had been chased away that night.

And being completely honest, I dreamt of Brody and my wedding, him proposing to me under a bunch of fairy lights, and then us getting married outside in front of friends and family.
Us against the world. Emody, I like that.

When I woke up, I was still curled up beside him, which means he had fallen asleep to.
The TV had shut off by itself, I'm assuming, and his head was leaning on the arm rest, while my head was on his waist.

I sat up and stretched, my movements causing him to stir in his sleep.

I got up and covered him up, before climbing the stairs to fall asleep back in my bed.

I glanced at the time on my clock, and it read, '4:30'.
If it's so early, I wonder why I woke up. Oh well.

I crawled into my warm bed and pulled the heavy comforter over my shivering body.

"Are you okay?" Brody asked, and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, and he walked over to me.

"Well, you've seemed distant the last couple of days." He explained, taking a seat on the side of my bed by me.

"I've just been worried about things. I mean life is happening so fast, and there's nothing we can do to slow it down." I admitted to him.

"Everything will be okay." He reassured me.
Placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Goodnight Em." He said, before kissing my cheek, and leaving my room.

"Goodnight Brody." I whispered.

***

I know I already did an author's note, but I just wanted to thank everyone! Bye-bye.