All-too-familiar

"Emma?" I heard an all-too-familiar voice call out while I was in the town library out of boredom. -I may not be normal, but I actually like to read- I turned my head and saw Aiden walking towards me.

"Don't talk to me." I said, before turning back to the book I was reading.

"Please? I have an explanation for everything." He said, before taking it upon himself to sit next to me at the table.

"Whatever, go on." I said, placing a bookmark in my book and closing it; giving Aiden my undevided attention.

"I still love you." Were the only four words he said before looking me dead in the eye and waiting for a response.

"You hurt me Aiden. You and I both know that there's more to the story than you moving away, and I'd highly appreciate it if you left me alone, and didn't tell my boyfriend you wanted to go to lunch with me. Unless of course you want your rear beaten." I said, breaking the eye contact and opening up the book again.

"I'm sorry. Please take me back." He pleaded, placing his hand on my wrist.

"I have a boyfriend, and remove your arm before I rip it off of you and beat you with it." I seethed, and he jerked his hand away.

Allow me to explain everything that happened with Aiden and I:

***

Sorry :( you guys have to wait for the next chapter to find out.