School

This chapter is dedicated to thefabhailee

Someone pulled my blanket down off of me and woke me up from it.
I curled into a ball trying to keep warm.

"Give it back!" I whined, hardly opening my eyes.

"Not a chance." Brody said, I didn't have to open my eyes to know Brody was smirking.

"You're mean." I mumbled angrily. "Did you forget who you were dating? And school is starting today, get up." He said. I groaned, and pried my eyes open.

"Come on!" He groaned, grabbing my wrists and trying to pull me off my bed.

"No!" I hissed, yanking my arms back.

"Fine." He said, leaving my room and shutting my door behind him.

I groaned loudly before making myself get out of bed and get dressed.

I got in the passenger seat next to an amused looking Brody.

"Don't speak to me, I'm far from being in a good mood." I snapped, not looking at him.
He chuckled a deep chuckle over in the driver's seat before he turned the key and started the drive to school.

"Okay, I'm not going to speak to you." He said, still smirking.

"How dare you not talk to me!" I exclaimed. He busted out laughing before responding with the always annoying "You're PMSing, that's what it is." To that I punched him in the arm which only made him laugh harder.

_______________

Sorry guys, I know this is really short, I've just had a lot of stuff going on and I haven't had time to work on this book.
Thanks for supporting my setting publishing days. No promises I'll have an update out on Monday, sorry.