"You're weird."

"Em, wake up! We have school." Brody said, gently shaking me. I groaned before prying my eyes open and glaring at me.

"Hey! Don't blame me! Blame the people who make us go to school." He grinned, throwing his hands in the air.

"You're weird." I said, getting up and physically pushing him out of the room and shutting the door.

I put on a pair of lightwash jeans and a white 5SOS Tee.

"About time!" Brody exclaimed when I walked out of my room.
"Hey? What can I say? I'm a girl." I smiled, loving that I get to use that excuse with him.

He rolled his eyes and threw his head back, groaning in annoyance. I had a victory smirk plastered on my face as I grabbed a blueberry muffin and started eating it.

We walked into the big brick building that we hated so very much.
Most of the glares I had recieved had died down, except from the queen B's, they still have the tendancy to give me their famous if-looks-could-kill glares; especially Melody. She flicked her long wavy hair and strutted over to Brody.

Why does she remind me so much of a cat?

She was whispering in Brody's ear, but she made sure it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Hey babe. Why don't we ditch school, and you ditch her, and we go have some fun." She was rubbing his shoulder ever so slightly as she got off her tiptoes to see his angered expression.

"No." He stated bluntly, and her face contorted into confusion for a half a second before her arrogant face re-appeared.

"No?" She asked. "No." He said. She didn't answer back, but instead pouted and walked away, upset that she had been turned down. And her ego had been bruised a little bit.

I smiled at Brody as he gripped my hand tightly in his and we walked down the corridor.