The Hospital

"Emma, Emma please wake up!" I heard someone cry out, I barely got my eyes to open and I saw who the voice belonged to.

It was Brody! He was crying, tears were continuously slipping down his cheeks. When he saw my eyes slowly open he got the biggest smile on his face.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me.
I layed a bandaged arm on his back.

I glanced up and down my body, seeing all the needles and cords and bandages on my body and I winced in pain.

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed bouncing up, realising he was hurting me.

"You're okay." I said giggling, ruffling his hair and giving him a small, pained smile.

He sat next to me, leaning against the back of the bed.
"I've missed you!" He said, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"How long was I out?" I asked, seriously concerned if he missed me this much.

"About a week and a half." He said, his eyes becoming sad.
"Oh god." I said quietly, my mouth hung open in shock from how long I'd been out.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, he had suddenly teared up again. He seemed so different from the Brody I had first come to know, he seemed vulnerable, breaking, and because of me!

"I've just missed you so much,they said they weren't sure you would even wake up, they said if you did it would be a mirical." He said, his voice sad, cracking, tears threatening to spill at any moment.

Even I was starting to get choked up, I swallowed the lump of emotion building up in the back of my throat before speaking.

"I'm sorry, but I'm here now." I said, giving him a weak smile, it was the most I could muster right now.

He grabbed hold of my hand and rested his head on my trembling shoulder.

I knew I had to be strong, so I could assure him I was okay, but the truth is, I wasn't.

"I love you Em." He whispered, draping his arm around me and sobbing quietly.

"I love you too Brody." I choked out the words, but it was hard, my eyes were starting to force themselves shut, and I heard Brody gasp and yell for the doctor, then I heard faint voices but I was to gone to understand the words.

_________________

Eventually I woke up again and there was no one around me.
There were a few boquets of flowers and cards, and one letter beside me.

I knew that handwriting, it was from my green eyed beauty.

Dear Em,

I went to get coffee, I don't know how long I'll be gone, but it shouldn't be long.
I hope you wake up soon. They don't know who hit you, the driver drove off as soon as he hit you and no one got the license plate.

I love you so much Emma, See you soon!

Love,

Brody

I wonder how long I've been out this time, It's dark now though.

I pulled myself up, yelping from the pain it was causing and looked out the window that hadn't been closed.

Finally I heard my door creak open and I heard a gasp, I looked over and saw someone I really didn't want to see, Aiden.

"You're awake! They told me they didn't think you were concious." He said, walking over to me.
I tensed up from his sudden closeness.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said, seeming to be annoyed. He placed a warm hand on my shoulder and I jumped.

"Chill." He said smoothly, and he leaned down his lips now brushing over mine.

"What's going on here?" Brody said, his eyes burning with anger, Aiden shot up and snapped his head around.

"Brody, this isn't what it looks like! I swear!" I pleaded, hoping he would believe me.

"I trust you but I don't trust him." He hissed, his eyes burning a hole through Aiden, I definitely wasn't going to stop it.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" He snapped, I saw fear in Aiden's eyes, but he quickly covered it up with a confident smirk.

"Don't you mean my girlfriend?" He asked, holding his head high.

"I mean your Ex." Brody shot back at him.
"She loves me." Aiden said, Brody raised his eyebrow looking between us and scoffed.

"Yeah right, get the heck out of here." Brody snapped, pointing towards the open door.

Aiden huffed, glaring at Brody while he stormed out of the room, and Brody scoffed again.

He walked over to me and sat down, wrapping an arm around me and burying his head in my neck.

Before long he was asleep, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fall asleep.

Then a face I never would have expected to see appeared in the door way.

______________________

Oooh! Who was it?

There are so many possibilities!

I have a couple ideas but comment who you guys think it is.

Thanks so much for reading it means the world to me!