(Chapter) unknown

I called Ella and asked her to come over; I would've called Violet, but I think she's still steaming.

"Hey Babe!" Ella said, grinning in the doorway.

"Ella!" I squealed, and ran over to give her a hug.
Then we broke out in fits of laughter.

"Thanks for coming over. I need your beauty skills to help me out." I said pulling my blonde hair out of the messy bun it was in, and looking in the mirror at my dull grey eyes, my pale face, my faint freckles, the bags under my eyes, my rosy cheeks, the weight I had gained since we came here, so I now weigh 125. My height which is 5.7. All and all, I'm kind of glad with my appearance, because it kind of pulls itself together, and makes me who I am.
More people need to understand they're beautiful, beautifully unique, no one has their exact shape, that same beauty mark they're so insecure about, the way their face pulls togethet just so.

Just think, someone could want something that they have feature wise, such as the shape of their nose, but it happens to be one of their insecurities.
Everyone's beautiful, and more people need to realize this.

"So look are you going for?" She asked, pulling my desk chair in front of the mirror and telling me to sit down.
Once I do, she spins the chair around so my back is facing the mirror.

"I want my hair down, but I want it to look fancy, I want a beautiful, Cinderella like dress, and my makeup needs to look on point." I said, and she grinned.

"You're going to the Cinderella ball themed dance that one kid is having? Isn't he inviting all the seniors from all the schools within a one hundred mile radius?" She asked.

"Yeah, but it should be fun." I said, and then smiled, because I have one more surprise that shall remain unknown by Ella and Brody.

"I never said it wouldn't be." She said, with a tone that I didn't understand, as she plucked one hair out from between my eyebrows.

"You need to start plucking, you have a small unibrow going on." She said, smiling.

"I thought unibrow was the new look, no?" I said sarcastically, narrowing my eyes into thin slits at her.

"Don't worry, you'll be done before you know it."

***

This chapter was short, but the next one will be good.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote.

And I'm so excited, this book recently hit 2,000 reads! I owe it all to you amazing people!