"I Don't trust her."

This chapter is dedicated to thegirlonpluto

Dad and I said our goodbyes and he left, it was kind of emotional, and definitely awkward for Brody, I felt kind of bad for him.

"So, did you, have a good time?" Brody asked while we were eating sandwiches we had just made.

"It was fine." I said, not giving him much of a glance.

"That's good, I missed you like heck." He said almost casually. I smiled at him and a few crumbs fell out of my mouth. He gave me a disgusted expression.

I giggled a little embarrassed, knowing my face was a deep shade of pink.

"You're gross!" He said, scrunching his nose up.
"I know." I admitted, there was no point in arguing with him.

"Gosh I missed you." He said, our eyes locking together. His green orbs shining brightly into my grey eyes. My old dull eyes, are now bright and beautiful; I've changed so much.

"I was only gone a week." I said pointedly. He shrugged, and took a bite of his sandwich, he obviously didn't care.

"I'm bored, what do you wanna do?" I asked.
"We can go to the beach." He said. I nodded eagerly and went upstairs to my room and got changed into my swim suit.

I grabbed a beach bag and filled it with sun screen, bottled water, and sunglasses.

It was a silent ride there, it was kind of an awkward silence to be completely honest.
Eventually we pulled into a parking space and ran over to the sand. We threw our stuff on the ground and got in the water.

We walked with our hands intertwined through the water when I saw the person I least expected to see...Noah.

"Hey Emma!" He exclaimed, wading over to me and Brody, who had now tensed up.

"Hey Noah." I said awkwardly, giving him a half-hearted wave.

"Is this your boyfriend Bob?" He asked.

"It's Brody, and yes, I am." Brody responded for me. Noah gave him a shy smile and held his hand out for Brody to shake. Brody reluctantly did so.

"Nice to meet you." Noah said, standing straight so he was the same height as Brody; although Brody was the opposite of intimidated.

"I guess it's nice to meet you too." Brody said. I elbowed him in his ribs, hoping he would get the memo.

"So how have you been?" I asked him, directing his attention away from Brody.

"I've been great! I finally got a girlfriend, she went to use the restroom about a minute ago. She's the head cheerleader, who'd a thought!" He said happily.

"That's great!" I exclaimed. Brody looked at me quizzically and I mouthed an 'I'll tell you later'.

"Oh, there she is now." Noah said, nodding his head in the direction of the bathrooms.

Brody and I turned to see a beautiful blonde with a tan that was darker than mine had ever been. Seeing her made me feel really self-conscious.

Brody pulled me closer to him as an act of reassurance.
"You're twenty times more beautiful than her." He whispered in my ear, causing a smile to appear on my lips.

"Racheal, this is Emma and Brody, guys, this is Racheal." Noah said, gesturing to each of us as he said our names.

"Nice to meet you." I said sweetly, holding my hand out for her to take. Instead she engulfed me in a hug.

"Nice to meet you too! So are you guys Noah's friends?" She asked. She was bubbly enough it almost made me sick.

"We Don't know him too well, I just met him a few days ago at this beach, we just ran into eachother again a few minutes ago." I said.

I saw her face lighten a little more, if that was possible; but she had an odd glint in her eye that I just didn't trust.

"Oh, that's too bad." She said, and I didn't hear one bit of dissapointment in her voice.

"Yeah." I said, and gave her a smile. I took Brody's hand and pulled him over to where it was deeper.

"I Don't trust her." I said, just loud enough for Brody to hear.

"Neither to I." He said, eyeing them cautiously.

______________________

This chapter was kind of....interesting.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it, please comment and vote, I'd really appreciate it!