Problem solved

My alarm started buzzing and I slammed my hand down on it to get it to shut up.

I rolled out of bed (quite litterally) and got in the shower.

I got dressed and did a small amount of makeup, deciding to just throw my hair into a messy bun.
I grabbed an apple and waited for Brody and Ethan to finish getting ready.

Ethan and I were going to ride with Brody, since his car is pretty frikin' amazing!

When we finally got in the car I sunk into the leather seats, astonished by how comfortable they are.

"I think I love your car more than I love you." I said jokingly.
"Agreed!" Ethan said, sinking in the seat the same way I did.

Brody glared at both of us before turning the car on and pulling out of the driveway.

"I'm just kidding! What's your problem?" I asked him. He mumbled something under his breath before answering out loud.

"Nothing." He said through gritted teeth.

I so do not believe him.

He pulled into the parking lot and got out, not waiting for Ethan and I.

When we got out I poked Ethan to get his attention.
"Ethan, what's wrong with Brody?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"You know as much as I do." He said before glancing at Brody's dissapearing figure and walking away.

Everytime Brody and I had to be in a room together, he would ignore me.

"Aw, did you and Brody breakup?" Melody asked, sticking her lower lip out and mock pouting.

"No, he's just in a bad mood, mind your own business." I said harshly.

"Honey, anything that involves Brody, is my business." She said, looking at her nails, that seemed to have been perfected even more over the break.

"Yeah right, butt out!" I hissed, sending her an icy glare. I was being meaner than I thought I could've been. Eventually she left me alone.

It took all I had not to break out in tears, what with everything going on with Brody and my dad, and Ethan going back home really soon.
________________

Ethan was going to someone else's house so he didn't need to ride with Brody, so it was just him and I.

"Can you stop at the park?" I asked, it was now pouring down rain.
He sighed before agreeing.

"Why did you want me to stop?" He asked.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, he seemed taken back by the sharpness in my tone, but his eyes eventually turned cold.

"Maybe I'm just upset because I don't want my girlfriend going and living three hours away with a man she's never met before!" He said, his voice raising.

"It's my father! And since when did you decide you could control me?" I yelled.

"I just don't want to lose you!"

"I don't want to lose you either! I never said I was going, but if I do, shouldn't it be my choice!?!?"

"But what about what I want?"

"This is my disicion, let me make up my own mind! I'll walk back home." I said, opening the car door and stepping out into the pouring rain.

The moment I did my clothes and hair were drenched. I walked over to a bench and sat there.

I looked over at where the car was, and it was still there, Brody running his hand through his hair angrily, whether it was at himself or me, I don't know.

My tears were mixing with the rain water and I couldn't tell which were which.

I saw pity and recognition both in the eyes of people passing by, some confusion in the eyes of the younger kids.

Then Brody's door opened and his eyes looked red and puffy, as if he'd been crying too.

He walked over to me and sat down, trying to get me to look in his eyes. Finally I gave in and did.

His usually bright green eyes, were hazy and full of sadness.

"I love you Emma, please don't go." He begged, putting his big hands on my cheeks and resting his forehead on mine.
"I- I, I'm not g- going too." I stuttered. I realized in that moment exactly how much I love him, his hair his lips his cheeks his eyes, and most of all, him, just who he his period.

"I love you too Brody." I said, and he closed the gao between us, pressing his soft warm lips against mine.

When he pulled away and I opened my eyes, I realized we were both smiling, big, happy, genuine smiles.

"We're both soaking wet." I said. His smile grew bigger and he led me to his trunk and opened it, revealing three towels.

"I'm always prepared." He said, handing me a towel. Since it was still raining we didn't dry off, we just set them in the seat and sat on them.

We were singing along to blaring music the rest of the way home, so loud you'd think it was illegal.
________________

I gave you guys a longer chapter to make up for the shorter chapters I've been uploading recently.

This was so cute💖💖💖 I hope you guys enjoyed it, thanks so much for the reads!!!