Someone better

The song finished and he led me over to the couches and motioned for me to sit down.
I did as asked and he sat down beside me.

"So, you really missed me, huh?" He asked, smiling cockily. I rolled my eyes  but nodded violently.

He smirked before resting his chin on my head.

"Ugh, you're still with her?" An irritated looking blode said, walking over and sitting next to Brody and leaning against him.

He moved her over and pulled me closer to him. I smirked victoriously to myself, but made sure no one saw it.

"Yes I am, and I plan on being with her for quite some time." He said, which instantly made my fireworks and sparks erupt inside of me.

"That sucks, because you could have someone so much better." She smirked, leaning into him.
I felt my stomach tighten in a feeling o worthlessness. This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last time I get crap from girls who like Brody.

"I don't want someone else. No one can compare to Emma. And honestly, if you think you're so great, I want to know why you have to beg for attention." When he said that, my eyes widened for a moment, before narrowing into thin slits and staring at her shocked reaction in amusement.

"Did you forget I'm-" She started but I cut her off. "The slut of the school, the drama queen, the idiot who got claimed the most popular chick of the school by the football players? No, we didn't forget who you were." I smirked and she scoffed before flicking her hair and walking off.

Brody and I chuckled in sync for a few  moments before Ella and Violet walked over to the two of us.

"You guys enjoying your night?" I asked them, and they nodded their heads excitedly.

"You guys wanna stay the night?" I asked them, glancing at Brody who nodded in agreement.

"Absolutely!" They said in sync and I chuckled a little before they dissapeared into the crowd again.

***
Okay, I guess we have just gotten used to the fact that I don't do long chapters. I do short chapters, but I have a heck of a lot of them. XD