Too Many Thoughts

Kat's POV-

I've liked Brody for a long time, and now's my time to get the kiss I've always wanted.

I dropped her off back at her house after insisting that she should get some sleep, and I went to the hospital, running a few red lights on the way.

I run into the hospital and go straight to his room, seeing as Emma told me where he was...Big mistake.

I pushes open the door and smiled at how absolutely adorable he was.

I walked over to the bed and placed my hand over his, before leaning down and pressing my lips against his.

"Get your nasty mouth off of him." I heard Emma say through clenched teeth.

"Who's gonna make me?" I sneered, my lips twitching up into a smirk.

"Girl, it's a good thing you're already in the hospital." She said, clenching and unclenching her jaw.

My eyes widen for a moment, but then I scoff.

"Yeah, like you could actually hurt me."

She growled a bit before she attacked me. She grabbed my wrist and threw me on the ground, causing pain to shoot through my body.

She stamped her foot down on my back to keep me from being able to move.

"Girls! Get off of her!" A doctor with an australian accent rushed in the room and pryed her off of me. I blew out a breath of relief.

I pushed myself off of the ground and shot Emma an icy glare. Her eyes were fuming flames of fury, she was staring into me as if she knew everything I was thinking.

I turned my attention to the cute doctor and my face instantly lightened. I shot him a sweet smile in which he returned eagerly.

Emma glanced at the doctor and smiled mischeviously before pushing the two of us out of the room.

Emma's POV-

I wouldn't be able to explain how furious I am at Kat. That's exactly why I didn't trust her.

I glared at the back of her head the entire time I pushed them out, and then closed the door behind them.

I walked back over to Brody, my expression softening.

Tears welled up in my already stinging eyes, but I refused to let them fall.

I grabbed his hand again and brought it up to my lips. I placed a kiss on the back of it before leaning my forehead against our intertwined hands.

"Please wake up." I begged, not being able to with hold the tears anymore and letting them stream freely down my face.

♡◇♡

After a few hours, it was getting late, and I couldn't stay awake. I thought about spending the night at the hospital, but then soon after dismissed it.

I kissed his forehead before leaving the hospital.

I drove home, millions of thoughts flooding my mind by the second.
Subconsciously I closed my eyes, not being able to keep them open.

When I felt my car vibrating. I snapped my head up and thanked the rumble strips silently. I pulled over to the side of the road and started crying from the overwhelming thoughts.

Then all of a sudden my heart started to do palpatations and I started to break out in a cold sweat. My vision grew blurry and dark and I was shaking.
I gasped for air, but the lump that had lodged itself in my throat stopped me from being able to breathe.

I choked on nothing and gripped tightly to the car. I was scared, no, scratch that, I was terrified!

Tears were falling from my glassed over eyes and I couldn't stop them.

Finally I choked on the air that was slowly refilling in my lungs.

I gave myself ten minutes before pulling back onto the road again.

I pulled into the driveway to my still new home and got out. Today had been way too long, and I was ready to crash.

I skipped dinner and went straight to bed. I tossed and turned a bit before I was finally asleep.

♡◇♡

I woke up to birds chirping happily. I glanced out the open curtains and saw today was bright, sunny and beautiful.

I sighed and got out of bed, for the first time in a while, I didn't fall out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom and let my hair down out of the messy bun I had slept in. I brushed it out so it was smooth, and I even had enough energy and willfulness to do a full face of makeup.

I ate an apple and a thing of yogurt for breafast and I brushed my teeth.

I felt fully ready to go to the...hospital!

I got in my car, put it in reverse and slowly backed onto the street before heading to the place I usually go to a lot.

I pulled into the parking lot and went into his room, before seeing something that made my day 100% better!

***

Okay, I know this wasn't real long, but it was a decent size.
This is the last chapter.

I will let you guys know when the sequel is out! Thanks to all those who stayed with me until the end of this book!

(873 words)