(chapter) unknown

"So, why were you talking to Mandy?" Brody questioned, while I was putting in the combination for my locker. 

"How do you know her?" I asked, turning to him with a quizzical expression. 

"She came to see you while you were in the hospital, she said you don't know her, but she admires you. Her and I met, I think you two could be good friends." He smiled. 

I looked at him cautiously, before shrugging, "Anyway, she asked me to spend the night. So I think I'm going to. I'll go home to change into something more comfortable and pack my stuff." I explained, finishing up in my locker and closing the door hard enough so it would latch. 

"But what if I don't want you too? I had to wait for days for you to come out of your coma, and now that you're better, you're going to run off again." He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest and slouching. 

"I know, and I'm sorry. But you're not the boss of me." I smirked, placing a small kiss on the tip of his nose.

He scowled at me, but took my hand anyway and laced our fingers together. 

We walked hand-in-hand out to the car. I slid into the passenger seat, and he took his seat in the driver's side. 

I sent the car roaring to life and pulled out of the school's parkinglot. 

We sat quiet for half the ride before Brody finally broke the silence. 

"I'm kind of worried." He said, his voice sounded like it was wavering with nerves. 

"What are you worried about?" I questioned, looking over at him and raising a single eyebrow. 

"If you were so willing to drop me because of some pressure, what's going to happen in the future, how will I know I can trust you?" He asked me, and I hung my head in shame. 

"Brody, I'm sorry. And I know that doesn't completely cut it, but can you please forgive me?" I begged, my eyes pleading and hopeful. 

"I forgive you, I'm just scared it'll happen again in the future." He explained, and I turned to face the window. 

"It won't, I promise." I cleared up. 

***

OKay, I know this is a short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for reading, and thanks for almost 4,000 reads on this one. I'm so close to 50,000 on the other one, and it makes me want to flip out with excitement, thanks so much! Now if I can get that many views on my song covers on insta, which is highly unlikely though. Not to beg, just a quick reminder that my account is: unknowncovers_1201

Thanks for listening to me babble about litterally nothing, toodles!