Action!

"I've got an idea!" He exclaimed. "Is it a good idea?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest

"I never said that, now did I?" He asked me, a smirk tugging at his lips. I rolled my eyes at him and let a sigh escape my lips. How could I have been stupid enough to fall for my Dad's tricks? n

"Well, what is it then?" I asked him, and he explained everything to me. "Okay, that sounds-enough to get us out alive...maybe." I said. 

I crossed his own arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow at me. "Okay, it's a good plan." I choked out, lying on every word. 

We sat down and Brody cocked his head to the side, pretending to still be lying there unconcious, and he put his hands behind his back. 

I put the tape back over his mouth and then put my wrists behind my back, acting like they were still tied together. 

"Dad!" I called out, figuring he was in the main part of the warehouse, waiting for us to wake up. Suddenly the door opened up, revealing the figure of a man whome right now I despise. 

"What Emma?" He asked, walking over to me. "The rope untied, but that's beside the point, I really have to go to the bathroom." I said, my eyes pleading and hopeful. He pretended to think about it for a moment before sighing. "Fine, stand up. And I'm tying your wrists together again when we get back. We have to go to the gas station for you to use the bathroom though." I nodded and reluctantly followed him out of the room. 

Brody's POV-

As soon as I knew they were gone, I stood up and ran out of the room, knowing I only had a little bit of time to call the police and get out of here.

I grabbed Emma's Dad's work phone that he really shouldn't have left on one of the stone blocks and called the police. I gave them all the information they would need. 

Emma- I'll pretend I'm having bathroom troubles, and buy you some time

She sent to his work phone, since she knew what I would try and use. I ran into a small corner that is somewhat dark so I could hide. I heard his truch pull up, but not too far away were police sirens as well. I could see him frantically throw open the door to the warehouse and throw her inside. I clenched my jaw, I don't want anyone treating Em like that. 

I slowly followed him as he made his way quickly to the room and threw Emma once again. I grabbed the shovel beside me and when he yelled because I was missing, I spoke up, "Turn around." I said smirking, and when he did, I slammed the shovel against his head. Emma ran over to me and threw her arms around my neck. I buried my head in the side of hers. 

When we pulled away, I saw her head was bleeding rapidly. "What in the name of heck happened?" I asked her, my eyes flashing with concern and pain. 

"When we got here and he pulled me out of the truck, he slammed my head against the door of it because he knew we had planned this. He heard the sirens coming." She said, her voice shaking at the memory. I pulled her back into my chest, wishing I could help her more than I do. 

The police came in pointing their guns everywhere and yelling. "He's over there, I hit him with the shovel so he didn't hurt us." I said. Emma was sobbing loudly into my chest, as if it had all hit her right now, everything that had happened. 

My head was killing me right now, all I wanted was my bed. "I'm so glad you're okay." I whispered into her ear. 

"I'm glad you are too. When I saw you u-unconcious on the f-floor, it k-killed me inside. I-I wish I would've known." She stammered, her eyes red and swollen from the tears. 

_______________________

I'm serious this time, I'm going to have to end this book sometime soon, it's almost fifty chapters now. 

Comment how many more chapters you want before I end this story completely.