"Thanks for coming!"

"Okay, thanks for coming!" Brody and I exclaimed in sync as everyone was leaving. Violet and Ella were on either side of me, waving at the guests who were leaving the house. 

"Guys, guys. You see, they have their backs facing you, which means they can't see you waving, so there's no reason for waving." Brody explained to the two girls like they were idiots, of course, they honestly are idiots in their own special ways.

"Hey, can you guys leave me and Brody for a moment, we need to talk." I said, and the girls nodded and walked away, leaving Brody and I standing in the living room. 

"What'd you want to talk about?" Brody asked me, a frown appearing on his face. 

"I need your help, because Violet is abused even worse than I was at times by her father, and she really needs help. I don't know what to do. But she made me promise not to tell anyone. Any suggestions?" I explained, my eyes searching his face for an answer. 

"You ready to use your secret matchmaking skills?" Brody asked me smirking. I giggled a bit before a huge grin covered the lower half of my face. 

"Only if you are." I said, my mood had lifted an awful lot. "So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well, I came and saved you from your Dad," He started, puffing out his chest and trying to look tough. "That's what we need to set up for Violet. There has to be at least one guy in our highschool that likes Vi, so we need to find him, and set up a way for him to find out she's abused without us telling him. Maybe we can drop hints every now and then." He said, tapping his index finger against his chin in deep thought.

"Since when did you become so good at starting relationships?" I asked him. 

"I got us together didn't I?" He asked, and I felt my heart flutter. 

***

Thanks for reading! Can we try and get this at 50,000 reads???