Without getting caught

My breaths were coming out long and shaky. I was trying to be cool and act as confident as I could, with my boyfriend lying in the corner unconcious because of my father. 

"I'll keep him alive if you break up with him, but if you don't, he's going to die." Dad said. "No." I retorted. He was shocked by the word I had used with him. 

"No? No? NO? I'll teach you not to dissobey me. Don't forget you're still my daughter." He growled, trapping me between his arms, leaning closer so I was completely pressed against the wall. Only he forgot to move the lower half of his body closer to me. I dropped to the ground and crawled away. 

I stood up and ran out of the room. He was behind me screaming one thing that scared me more than most, "I will kill your boyfriend!" My eyes were stinging with more tears threatening to spill. 

"Touch him, and you'll be living your worst nightmare!" I called behind me. He was still chasing after me. I turned a sharp corner and grabbed a pitch fork. He slipped running around the corner and slid. I aimed the pitch fork towards him to show him I was armed. 

"If you hurt me or Brody, I will get you." I threatened. He grabbed the end of the fork and slammed it against my head, knocking me unconcious. 

I woke up with my hands tied behind my back. He had forgotten to tape my mouth though. I glanced over at the closed door and he was no where to be seen. I looked beside me and saw Brody, he was concious this time!

"Brody! I was so worried about you, we have so much to talk about once we get out of this." I said. I leaned over and bit the tape over his mouth and ripped it off. 

"OUCH!" He complained. "Oh shut up, you're welcome by the way." I said. He rolled his eyes and groaned. "So how do we get out of this mess? It's your father after all." He said. 

"I have no idea, I just got wacked in the head with a pitch fork, the same one I was going to use." I said, grinding my teeth in frustration. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I got threatened to get shot, and then got the gun slammed into my head, by my girlfriend's father, and then I get tape BIT off of my face by my girlfriend." He said, hardly taking a breath. 

"Blah blah, whatever. There's a knife over there in the corner, I'll crawl over there and get it, and cut the ropes off of our wrists." I said. I stood on my knees and wobbled as quick as I could over to the knife. 

I turned around and grabbed it with my tied up hands. I carried it back over to Brody and handed it to him. He cut the rope off of my wrists and then I cut the rope off of his. "Thanks." He muttered, standing up and rubbing his wrists. I nodded, my heart was beating so fast I could feel it's beating in my teeth. 

"So how do you suppose we get out of here without getting caught?" He asked me.