Crush

After a while we went inside to see how Ella was holding up, she had cared for him as much as we did.

She was sitting on one of the couches, her head in her hands. Her eyes were watering.

"Are you okay?" She asked, snapping her head towards me when we came in.
"I will be, what about you?"

"I will be." She said, looking into the glowing fireplace.

Brody grabbed a metal stick and started poking the logs.
I sat next to her and she tried to hide the single tear that had fallen out of the corner of her eye.

"Now it's just the two E's." She said, a weak smile appearing on her pale and chapped lips.
"Well, now it's the EEB group." Ella said as Brody sat down next to me.
"Yeah, we can't possibly forget him." I said smirking at her.
She gasped and smacked my arm.

"So you do like me?" Brody said, his own lips tugging into a smirk.
"No of course not!" She hissed. Causing Brody and I both to start laughing.
________________

We all ended up playing a game of truth or dare as a way to get our minds off of Ethan.

"Truth or dare?" Brody asked Ella. She smiled.
"Truth."

"How many pictures of me have you hung in your locker?" Brody asked, and she blushed.

"Two." She mumbled really quietly hoping we wouldn't hear.
After that we were pretty much done. We grabbed a bag of popcorn and sat down in front of the tv.

We turned on a mystery that was so boring we all ended up falling asleep.
_________________

Is this book going good so far? Comment if you want me to keep it going or if you want me to end it.