(chapter) last

Tomorrow we're leaving for college. 

Maddy, and Ella are going to the college, but Violet and her new boyfriend are going to attend a different college. 

Brody and I aren't in the same dorm, but we're somewhat close. 

I'm sharing a dorm with Maddy, and two other people, I don't know what gender they are, or anything else about them, but Maddy apparently knows their names. She won't tell me who they are though, she says if I find out, I'll probably kill her because she's the closest to me. 

Which makes me extremely terrified. 

I zipped up the last one of my bags and threw it in my trunk so I didn't have to bother with it in the morning. Brody and I are leaving at around six in the morning, and my stomach was already twisting with nerves. 

I mean, new people, a new place, things can change with such a different envirement. 

My mom hasn't even stopped in to say goodbye, after I kicked her and Blake out of the house. It honestly kind of hurts me, but I'm not going to give her the satisfaction of knowing she broke my heart. 

"Goodbye old life." I muttered, not sure if I was upset, or excited about the changes we were about to go through. 

So much good can come from a move, but bad things can also happen. 

Life doesn't give without taking something, and I'm scared of what it's going to take. 

***

This is the last chapter in this book. Sorry its so short. The second book is out now, titled: the bad boy goes to college

Thanks for reading!