Kidnapped (and old friends)

Brody's POV-

When I got home, Emma wasn't there. I went to my mom to see if she knew where she was.

"There was some blonde girl, who was not dressed appropriately let me note, who came and asked if she and Emma could hang out. Emma seemed confused, but the blonde playfully grabbed her arm and pulled her out." She said.

"And you let her!" I hissed. She looked guilty and a bit confused.

"Is something wrong?" She asked. I groaned, racing downstairs. She told me I was going to regret rejecting her. But how did she know where I live? She must be some sort of creepy stalker. I punched the wall multiple times before opening the door and slamming it behind me.

I went to the same area she had approached me before, thinking she would be there, and I was right.

She was holding Emma in her arms, and slightly pressing a knife against her neck.

"Let her go!" I shouted, taking a threatening step closer to her.

"Now why should I do that?" She asked, an evil smirk playing on her lips.

"Because if you hurt her, you'll have an even worse ending, believe me." I said, a smirk tugging on the corners of my own mouth.

"You wouldn't hurt me." She said, giving me an innocent smile.

"Try me." I said, taking another step towards me.
"If I let her go, you owe me a kiss." She said. Emma started nodding furiously, telling me to do it.

I sighed and nodded. "Fine. But I want to know she's safe before I do anything for you." I said, holding my arms out and waiting for the release of my precious girlfriend who didn't deserve this. She deserved someone so much better than me, This isn't right.

"Fine." She sighed, dropping her arm and letting Emma go.

I walked over to her and waited for what was to come.

She wrapped her thin arms around her neck and leaned in, pressing her nasty lips on mine. She forced me to move my lips with hers and so I did.

I saw out of the corner of my eye Emma watching with sadness. I know she didn't want me doing this, but it was the only way to get her free.

Finally I pulled away and gasped for air. When my lungs refilled, I backed away from the psycho who tried to kill Emma just for a kiss from me.

"You got what you wanted, now stay away from us." I said and she smirked again, a smirk I so badly wanted to wipe off her caked on face.

"You Don't think I'd let you guys go that easily do you?" She asked. I glanced around me and noticed a bunch of guys wearing all black coming out from the surrounding alleys.

I sighed, anger rising at the fact I was going to have to resort back to my option from a few months ago.

It's lucky I was around my old friends.

"Boys!" I called, and smiled when they also started coming out of the alleys, approaching the blonde's men.

I pointed to a hiding spot and gently pushed Emma in that direction before turning to my own guy. I took a shot to his jaw and he grabbed it, falling to the dirt. I kicked him in the stomach so he wouldn't gain energy anytime soon.

By the time I was finished with my guy, all except one of my men were still standing. All of hers were down and crying like babies. Me, Emma, and my boys all went our seperate ways.

************

So this was an interesting chapter... I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway though! Please comment and vote.