More Drama

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I hissed, nudging Brody softly, feeling him stir and finally opening his eyes, just as shocked as I was.

"Who's this?" My mom asked, completely ignoring my first question.

"This is my boyfriend Brody." I said, his expression was now serious, realising who she was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked more firm than last time.
"I'm coming to see my only daughter who is now in the hospital, is that a sin?" She hissed.

"It is when you waited two weeks to finally come and visit? You got home from your honeymoon a week ago!" I hollered a little louder than I intended to.

"I'm sorry." She said in an almost whisper, looking down and the cold tiled floors.

"Get out mom." I said quietly, tears now freefalling down my cheeks.

She glanced up at me looking guilty before turning and leaving the room.
Brody pushed me against his chest, trying to calm my now shaking body.

"It's okay." He whispered, turning up my head and wiping my tears with his thumbs, the rough skin against my face was painful yet comforting.

"Thanks." I said, giving him a greatful smile that didn't quite reach my eyes.

He smiled at me before leaning down and placing a soft gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I know I say this a lot, but it's still not as much as I want to, I love you Emma." He said, now pressing his forehead against mine.

Both of our eyes were red and puffy, and our breaths uncontrollably shaky.

"I love you too." I whispered, he smirked at me and brought his lips to mine.

______________________

"Can you excuse us Mr. Anderson? We need to run a few tests on Miss. Waters." My doctor had woken us up opening the door to greet us with that wonderful news.

"Be careful with her, I love you Em." He said giving the doctor an icy glare before turning towards me and giving me a warm smile, that boy is definitely messed up!

I nodded at him, too tired to say anythig and the doctor shut the door.
He didn't say anything, he just gave me some medicine that would knock me out.

I had no idea what he was doing, but I was too weak to argue.

When I woke up, a nurse's warm smile reassured me, before she spoke a few words that made me do a little happy dance inside.

"You can go home tomorrow, but you have to wear a cast on your wrist, you broke it during the accident." She said.
It was dark outside so I have no idea how long I had been asleep, but I was glad it was over.

I guzzled down the water that was sitting on my nightstand before rolling onto my side and falling asleep, too tired to wait for Brody.

"Emma, we can go home." I heard Brody whisper into my ear, his warm breath tickling my skin.

My eyes flicked open and a smile spread across my face. I uncovered and crawled out of bed.

"Yes!" I exclaimed and jumped into an open armed Brody, both of us bearing wide grins.

We went to the front desk and I signed out and we went home.

He dropped me off at home and signed my wrist cast before I got out and went to the door. He pulled out and into the driveway one over.

I grabbed my key that was in the flowerpot and unlocked the door, putting the key back in it's place.

My mom's car wasn't here, which meant Blake was the only one home.

"It's about time you got home!" He exclaimed angrily as I walked in the door.

"I'm sorry I got hit by a car!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Listen here, brat! If you would've watched where you were going, then you wouldn't have gotten in that small wreck." He hissed, I yelped in pain as he yanked on my broken wrist, twisting it a little bit.

"Please stop." I begged quietly, my eyes brimming with tears.
His evil glint returned and he smirked, knowing he was hurting me and he turned my wrist a little more.

I bit my lip to stop from screaming, giving him extra satisfaction from his dominance over me.

He chuckled and let go, I ran to my room, clutching my wrist in the other hand, tears falling freely.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket that had miraculously survived the wreck and clicked it on to check my notifications, trying to take my mind off of the pain.

Brody- What r u doing?

Emma- My wrist is killing me, Blake was twisting my broken one to get the joy from my pain.

Brody- Come over

Emma- No! I Don't want to see him again, he might try and hurt me

Brody- Then I'm coming over and you can't stop me!

I was hoping to god he didn't get beat up by Blake, Brody had the height advantage, but Blake had bigger biceps, just by a little though.

Then I heard the doorbell and Blake yelling, then there was Brody's voice, deeper, and more dangerous sounding then Blake.

Then I heard Blake storming up the stairs and start banging on my door.

"Emma! Your boyfriend is here! Quit hiding and go to him before I rip his throat out!" Blake screamed.

"In your dreams!" I heard Brody hiss beside him, I mentally smiled and unlocked and opened my door. Ignoring Blake and running towards Brody.

He grabbed my hand, not the broken one, and led me over to his house, slamming our house door behind him.

"Aw Emma! Brody told me your step dad was being a jerk but he wouldn't tell me what happened if you need to!" Mrs. Anderson smiled at me, pulling me into a warm hug.

"Thanks, but I'm good for now." I said, giving her a forced pained smile.

"Okay honey." She said placing a soft kiss on my forehead and dissapearing into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Brody asked me, staring deeply into my eyes. I nodded, lying about being okay, I was the opposite of okay.

He took my hand and led me over to the couch, setting me gently on it, making sure not to hurt me.

He sat down next to me and leaned his head back. I rested my head on the arm rest and ended up falling asleep.