"Get away from me."

"Aiden get away from me." I said through clenched teeth, peaking up at him from under the hair that had fallen over my face.

I'm sure I looked mental, but I couldn't care less.

"Aw, come on Emma!" He begged, actually getting on his knees and looking up at me with a pleading glint in his eyes.

"Aiden, get away from me, don't make me make you leave." I said, pushing the hair out of my eyes and glaring harshly at my ex-boyfriend. Ugh, I shuddered at the rememberance of the fact that he was once my boyfriend, someone who I cared for deeply.

"Whatever Emma. But know I love you more than anything, and you're breaking me right now." He said, standing up.

"Yeah? Well you should have thought of that before you broke me." I said, slamming shut the book I had earlier opened again.

I got up and tore the book off the table, taking it with me to the check-out so I could borrow it and leave.

"Bye Emma, I hope that one day you'll come back to me." Aiden said before disappearing behind a shelf.

I sighed and walked over to the scanner.

I scan the book and walk back out to the car. Why are things so confusing? Why when you're younger do you want to get older? But when you're older all you want is to be younger.

I shook away my thoughts and pulled out of the parking lot and onto he highway.

I stopped at a four-way stoplight and the car in front of me made my mouth fall agape.

That was my mom's car! I followed her until she pulled into an old diner that looked like it hadn't been occupied in ages.

She got out and she was wearing an apron with a name tag that said her name and that she worked there. Wait what?

Since when did mom work here? I guess when I left and didn't earn money for the both of us, she had to get a job. Apparently this was the best she could do.

I pulled my keys out of the car and stepped out. I jogged up to the diner's door and walked in.

I went over to one of the booths and sat down, waiting for her to come and wait on me.

I waited for about five minutes when she walked over to me and her mouth fell agape.

"Oh, wow. Uh-hi, may I take your order, Emma?" She asked, a gleam of something in her eyes that was unrecognizable.

"My order is for you to sit down so we can talk." I said, and she obeyed the request.

***

Wow guys! Don't hate me for taking so long please! I hope you enjoyed! Until next time....toodles!