(chapter) unknown

I woke up and looked around her room. It was bright outside now, but she was in a deep sleep. If I was a little farther away and couldn't see the way her chest rose and fell as she breathed, then I would've thought she lost her life over the night. 

I heard faint music out her window, the volume was increasing slightly by every passing second. 

I got up and peaked out of the shut curtains and saw a muscular boy standing outside with a sign saying, 'I'm so sorry, please forgive me', and a radio playing music on the hood of his car. 

I backed quickly away from the window hoping he didn't see me. I wonder if it's her ex?

I shook her violently and she kicked me, "Maddy, wake up! Your ex is outside!" I whisper-yelled. 

Her eyes snapped open and she basically flew off of her bed and next to me in front of the window. 

"You never even told me his name!" I exclaimed, and she crossed her arms uncomfortably. 

"His name's Eric." She whispered, stepping closer to the window and hesitantly drawing back one of the curtains. 

She peeked out and slapped both of her hands over her mouth. 

"It's mine and Eric's song that's playing!" She gasped, stepping back from the window, bumping into me and nearly knocking me over. 

"Watch it!" I hissed, pushing her off of me.

"Sorry," She looked down at her feet. "I still love Eric, but I don't know if I want to take him back yet or not." She admitted, and I sighed. 

I walked over to her and rubbed her back comfortingly. 

"It'll be okay. Maybe you should try again with him. I mean, a couple years is a long time for someone to change, but maybe he's a different boy now." 

"I guess," She took another step towards the window. "But I'm terrified." 

"I know, but maybe you should give him a chance." I encouraged, at least tried to. 

"Maybe you're right." She agreed and stepped in front of the window. She threw the curtains open and opened the window. 

"I forgive you!" She shouted, before pushing past me and running downstairs so she could see him. 

I looked through the window at the events unfolding in front of me. 

Maddy's POV-

Nerves were killing my stomach, but I ignored them and threw the door open. I ran over to him and as I was running he dropped the sign and opened his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he engulfed me into a tight embrace. 

"I missed you." He mumbled as he buried his head into the crook of my neck. 

"I-I missed y-you too." I stammered, not able to calm the furocious butterflies in my stomach. 

It was almost as if time was standing still, as if nothing at that moment was going on except for us being reunited. 

"But why did it take you so long to finally admit that?" I questioned, moving my head, and he moved his, so we were now making intense eye-contact. 

"Because I didn't know how." Was the only explanation he gave before crashing his lips onto mine and sending the butterflies into a massive hurricane. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and allowed him to kiss me. 

He pulled away after a moment and rested his head against my forehead, and I felt safe for the first time in years, since the last time he held me in his arms. I wish time could rewind and it could be like this forever. I miss this, I miss us. 

"I missed you more than you'll ever know." He said in a strangled tone, before I moved my head to his shoulder, and we stood like that for who knows how long. 

"I hate to inturupt, but I need to get back to my own boyfriend, so I'm going to leave Maddy, you guys are really cute together by the way." Emma said, and I smiled. I turned to wave goodbye, but she was already pulling out of the driveway. 

Focusing while driving is a good thing, but she takes it way to seriously. 

***

This was a longer chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed Maddy's POV. Thanks for reading, and for the 4,000 views, omg, it sounds so weird saying it, I never imagined my books would go nearly this far, thank you guys so much!

Comment your favorite singer\band.