(Chapter) unknown

There's a big announcement in the A/N at the end of this chapter, be sure to check it out! ;)

***

I gripped the steering wheel tightly as I drove to the store to pick up some stuff for dinner.

These past few days have been killing me. Brody and I don't even make eye contact any more. We've been avoiding eachother, and frankly, these have probably been the worst few days I've ever had.

I pulled into a parking space and got out. I rubbed my arm and exhaled a big misty cloud. It was extremely cold for a november day.

I glanced to my right, and then immediately regretted it once I locked eyes with a pair that belonged to someone who wanted me dead.

"Blake." I whimpered and started trembling. He grinned evily and started making his way over to me. I tried to run, but I was frozen, I couldn't move, heck, I couldn't even blink.

I tried to scream, but they came out as squeaks at a volume a mouse could easily beat. He grew closer, and my knees started to buckle underneathe me.

Why did Brody and I break up? Why wasn't he with me, with his arm around me, and ready to defend me against Blake?

"Brody, I need you." I whimpered once more, but I knew it would be too much of a fairy-tale to have Brody here to save me.

I don't think I have anyway out of it this time.

His grin grew wider as he came within arms reach. He grabbed my wrist and started tugging me into the store.

I felt my eyes start to water, but I knew if I cried, that would only be satisfactory to him, so I swallowed the bile rising in my throat and blinked back the tears that wanted to fall.

He pulled me into the storage room and into the big bathroom with no stalls. He shut and locked the door, and then turned to me with a wide smile and balled up his fists.

"After your little boyfriend came to save you, I swore to myself I would beat you up one last time. And this may be my last chance, and I'm going to make the most of it." He sneered, his eyes shining with humor.

I didn't even bother protesting, because I knew I had gotten out of being hurt and raped way too many times, I'm bound to get hit this time.

I braced myself for the impact.

He jabbed me in my stomach, and I inhaled sharply, before losing my breath completely as I fell back against the ground. My head smacked against the bathroom floor hard, and I felt liquid start to pool around my head. I heard a gasp, the bathroom door opening, and then shouting, before my vision went black.

***

She's been going to the hospital way too much in these last two books, hasn't she?

Something big is going to happen in the next chapter, so be prepared. It may or may not be predictable.

I dare you guys to create in your minds what you guys think is going to happen, and then comment it.

Tell me either your name, or the code name you want to use, and I'll choose one person who comments as a new character. May the odds be ever in your favor!