WE LOVE YOU

Brody, Anna and mr. Anderson, or Steve, as he lets me call him, are all over at a friends' house. They asked me if I wanted to go but I rejected the offer because Ella and I were setting up a celebration that they all made it out of the car crash alive. 

"So where do you want the blue balloons?" Ella asked, before blowing air into one of the blue balloons. 

"Over with the gold and white ones." I said, pointing to the opposite side of the room. She nodded and walked away silently. We had hardly spoken all  morning, we just worked since we only had a limited amount of time before they got home. 

I was painting the sign with blue and sparkly gold letters saying 'WE LOVE YOU' with drawings of balloons and ribbons. 

"I think this was a good idea." Ella said, letting out a deep breath and walking over to me. I nodded, not taking my eyes off of the banner. "You really should take a break Em." Ella said, gripping onto my wrist tightly so I couldn't paint. 

"We just don't have much time, I need to finish this for the Andersons." I said. 

"We're almost done, the banner looks good enough to just hang up, so put the paint brush down and come on. You go watch TV or something while I hang it up." She said seriously. I looked at her quizzically for a moment before letting a long, exhasperated sigh escape my lips. 

"Fine." I agreed, getting up and walking into the lounge. I turned on the TV and relaxed, letting all the stress free my mind. Why was this thing so stressful?

***

Okay, this was ridiculously short, but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway!
Thanks for reading☺