Chapter 11: Him.

“Really, why don’t you tell me where she is?” I said, grabbing his collar.

I was pissed. School had finished, which was quite uneventful in its self. I was in no mood for “guess who” and boy, was he asking for it.

“Alice, just calm down.”

“No,” I yelled, “Do you really want another bruise? I’ll give you one right in the heart just to add to your heart condition like I’m part of that stupid Tang Soo Hoe team if you don’t tell me.”

“Fine, let me go and I’ll take you too her. Just calm down. It Is Tang Soo Do, by the way,” Holden Strauss said, raising his arms as I glared him down. I released his shirt and stretched out my fingers in front of my face.

My phone decided to chime in my bag. Cece drake, just what I was after.

Leave. That is what is best for you – C

I laughed hysterically and looked straight at Holden as I typed in my next text. Holden looked at me like he was use to my insanity. He should be anyway.

I’m not leaving until I see you Cece. Remove your stupid, not to mention nearly dead, bodyguard. We have work to do and you are wasting my time like you wasted all those years sitting on the sidelines of A’s game – A

“A text fight I assume,” Holden said, “That’s something you wouldn’t see back in the day.” He gave me a choked laugh.

I rolled my eyes, “No wonder Cece hired you. Your immaturity is suffocating.”

Fine, Holden will lead the way – Cece.

Holden raised his eyebrows,“She didn’t hire me..”

 I laughed, that's what they always think.

I looked at him wide eyed and forming a smile. Forming a wicked smile. I could destroy Holden so easily when I knew his weakness. I could just twist him and he would snap. This was too tempting.

I smiled, “Well, well, well Holden Strauss. Cece is simply a slut. She could never love you. Sorry, but doesn’t Love really hurt,” I exaggerated a pout and laughed wickedly.

But for some reason he didn’t even seem phased.

 “You would know,” he said, with a smile that never reached his eyes.

I froze. My breathing hitched as my eyes burned “What?” Someone drew in a sharp intake of breath.

Me.

Holden was laughing at me with his eyes.

I. couldn’t. breathe.

Then he spoke.

“Your not the only one that moved from Ravenswood you know. The police station seems to like to shuffle their employee’s around, just for a little fun. I’m sure Gabriel Holbrook liked to move away from the horror that was you. Too bad he is here now.